Contribute
Register

Audio - HDMI Audio AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFFTOPIC. Any chance it being fixed in near/far future? Would getting a fully OSX86 supported graphics card solve this problem?
Not an OS X problem. Any solution would require a BIOS update. Not hot plugging HD4600/HDMI solves the problem; i.e., discrete graphics or a receiver.

Not working either by patching HDMI connector only or patching four connectors together.

I think it's time to give up and look for other solutions.

What graphic cards are most up to date and working out of box (including HDMI, DP audio) with Yosemite?

What graphic cards are most up to date and working out of box (including HDMI, DP audio) with Yosemite?
No native OS X HDMI audio on non native hardware, see post #1.
Requirements
2. Graphics

No native OS X HDMI audio on non native hardware, see post #1.
Requirements
2. Graphics

teloda, you know what, It's a lucky day for me.

I tried clover injection but no DSDT edit after I received my newly purchased 4K monitor arrived this afternoon.

I didn't expect it to have working audio at first, but magic really happened.

My graphic cards is working in full 4K and audio output. It drives my 4K monitor even better than my rMBP (late 2013), which can only work only in UHD.

I have to say you save me a lot of money. Otherwise, I have to buy an out-dated and expensive mac pro.

Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 10.24.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 10.27.35 PM.png

I'm kinda lost here. I installed Yosemite using UniBeast with a DSDT free system. I have selected ALC892 for my audio driver.

From IOJones I know that my display is connected to 0x6 and I use "e" patch to no avail. Is patching the IntelFramebufferAzul the step I need since my audio is already patched on MultiBeast?

Getting an "error 400: invalid request" when I try to get the 7 series HD4000master link page to open...am i doing something wrong or is it "down"???? im trying to get HDMI audio on my GA-H77N, i3 with built in HD4000 graphics...any help would be appreciated...still trying to compete with the new learning curve with Clover:beachball:
Screen Shot 2015-04-03 at 11.15.17 PM.png

Hi guys, I have built a new Hack and I am looking at the guide and I cannot figure out where to read and what instructions to read. I have the Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H, using integrated graphics Intel 4600 and I am using Chimera 4.0.1. If anyone could point me into the correct direction, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back