Contribute
Register

Audio - HDMI Audio AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have some problems to gat HDMI Audio working on my Laptop, can you help me?

Your script claims to have configured the HDMI audio but monitor is not detected.
macOS 10.12 / Asus N56JR / i7-4700HQ / Intel 4600+ (GTX 760M not detected by macOS)

Thank you.

Attachments

• cloverHDMI.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 77
problems to get HDMI Audio working
IOReg does not show a HDMI device attached
Installed RehabMan's HDMI audio
Remove installed HDAEnabler?.kext, set config.plist/Devices/Audio/Inject/13
Remove EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/SSDT-HDMI-HD4600+
Restart
Reply with new files with HDMI device attached

Last edited:
IOReg does not show a HDMI device attached
Installed RehabMan's HDMI audio
Remove installed HDAEnabler?.kext, set config.plist/Devices/Audio/Inject/13
Remove EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/oatched/SSDT-HDMI-HD4600+
Restart
Reply with new files with HDMI device attached

Tried to do the steps, internal audio isn't working anymore, HDMI audio enabled but monitor not detected.
Thank you.

Attachments

• cloverHDMI.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 90
internal audio isn't working anymore, HDMI audio enabled but monitor not detected.
Onboard audio: Clover processed 13 as hex rather than expected base10, edit config.plist/Devices/Audio/Inject/0xd
HDMI audio: HDMI monitor shows in IOReg, remove config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KextsToPatch/t2-10.10-10.11-Azul-Port_0x5-DP2HDMI and empty patches
run cloverHDMI:
Answer y when asked to confirm connector patches
Answer y when asked to confirm Port 0x6 patch
Restart, reply with new files

Last edited:
Onboard audio: Clover processed 13 as hex rather than expected base10, edit config.plist/Devices/Audio/Inject/0xd
HDMI audio: HDMI monitor shows in IOReg, remove config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KextsToPatch/t2-10.10-10.11-Azul-Port_0x5-DP2HDMI and empty patches
run cloverHDMI:
Answer y when asked to confirm connector patches
Answer y when asked to confirm Port 0x6 patch
Restart, reply with new files

Changed to 0xd, removed the KextsToPatch entry, but I have at least to enable KernelPM because otherwise the PC doesn't boot.
Runned cloverHDMI, it asks for the connector patches but it gives me 0x5 and 0x7, nothing about 0x6. Onboard audio doesn't work. I don't want to bother you, it's not so important, if it's something too difficult I give up.
Sorry and thanks for your great work.

trying to get HDMI audio but having problems, i have run audio clover and got to the y/n questions but now i can't even get to them it just does this

clover audio screen.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back