Audio - HDMI Audio AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not relevant
Issue with HD530 graphics fix.
Remove and save installed EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/SSDT-HDMI-HD530-1.aml
Install ssdt_hdmi-hd530.zip
Reply with new files

Updated files attached. I thought we had already tried this version of .aml before.

Attachments

• PasterMacOS.iojones
    1 MB · Views: 82
  • System.Log.txt
    145.7 KB · Views: 209
  • config.plist
    6.3 KB · Views: 173
  • SSDT-HDMI-HD530.aml
    327 bytes · Views: 104
  • debug.log.txt
    547.4 KB · Views: 155
thought we had already tried this version of .aml before.
Confirms the known working HD530 HDMI audio configuration is not working with your system. Suggest a clean install. config.plist should only include settings for successful boot. Attach new files.

Confirms the known working HD530 HDMI audio configuration is not working with your system. Suggest a clean install. config.plist should only include settings for successful boot. Attach new files.

Please clarify by what you mean by a clean install. Should I delete all clover files and start with a fresh pconfig.list? Can I still run MultiBeast with all my original settings or will this potentially re-corrupt? Not sure what I should include and not include on a clean install.

1.Problem: No Sound via HDMI using NVIDIA GPU but the HDMI device appears in the Sound Settings. (you can see the screenshot in the .zip)
2. macOS 10.12.2 , Gigabyte B85M-D2V rev. 1.1, F7 (latest BIOS update), Intel Pentium G3220, Gigabyte NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti.
3. I did run this script audio_cloverHDMI-120.command.zip, and then restarted. (you can find the output of the file in the .zip )
5. I don't have the option to export all the logs in the console for some reason.
6. I can't access the location of the file ( I have SIP enabled I don't think that this is the reason but... ) but I can assure that is the stock file from macOS. For motherboard audio I use just AppleALC kext file in Clover.

The rest of the logs you can find them here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4c9tlTAV_M0b1A0bTJLSUF6bUk

Clean install: UniBeast install on an empty/erased partition.

OK...I am going to do it now, but just wanted to let you know that the lastest version of UniBeast (7.0.1) is still using Clover EFI v2.3k r3766. This is not the latest clover. After running UniBeast (and then MultiBeast), should I update Clover on the USB (and then on clean install)?

HDMI audio is working.
See Post #1/OS X HDMI and/or DP audio support/Before you begin

I did a few tests and I found out that audio via HDMI works only when I put the machine to sleep and wake it up again. On fresh reboot doesn't work only after sleep it works. Do you have any idea why it works after sleep ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back