Contribute
Register

Audio - HDMI Audio AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reboot? If yes, statement is wrong.
No attachments, no reply.
I'll go over my issue again. I installed audio_clover _alc 110. latest version. Rebooted used audio_clover-hdmi120. The script detects the hdmi codecs and installs ssdt's for both my nvidia and hd4600 in patched acpi folder. If I don't manually add 07 azul frame buffer edit the script doesn't detect hdmi display. The script downloads ssdt's and copies them over to clover and also makes the azul frame buffer edits. I reboot and no hdmi audio.

The files were attached in my previous post. I was saving bandwidth for the sake of uploading the same exact files 3 times. They're attached in this one too. I rebooted and nothing has indeed changed. HDMI still not in ioreg. Thanks again.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.8 KB · Views: 123
  • ioreg.ioreg
    3.6 MB · Views: 95
Clueless.
Last request, make new files and attach.

The files attached are new. They have the same information as the others.
I've been building hackintosh systems since 2005 so I definitely have a clue. This is like my 50th setup. Literally. All success.. The guide is a bit convoluted, no offense. Just some constructive criticism. Thanks for your help by the way.

Attachments

• ioreg.ioreg
    3.6 MB · Views: 90
  • config.plist
    6.8 KB · Views: 119
Those are the wrong files then. These are freshly generated moments ago. I could have sworn there was a zip file with all of the files attached in one of my other posts. I have uploaded them all individually.

Attachments

• ioreg.ioreg
    3.9 MB · Views: 87
  • config.plist
    10.9 KB · Views: 232
  • ssdt.aml
    2.3 KB · Views: 82
  • bootlog.log.txt
    29 KB · Views: 80
  • AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 71
  • All Messages.log.zip
    35.2 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Hi Toleda, i,m using a Gigabyte GA Z77X UP5TH in my hackinosh... The sound is Realtek ALC 898 with this specs for spdif out... (16/20/24-bit S/PDIF-OUT supports 32k/44.1k/48k/88.2k/96k/192kHz sample rate) how can get this full sample rate in my hack??? There is a way???
Thanks and sorry about my english

@iamlavalamp
No IOReg
What HDMI audio problem are trying to solve?

No HDMI audio, Sound works through head phones jack on PC, but not through HDMI, was working fine under Mountain Lion.

IOReg attached. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back