Contribute
Register

Audio - HDMI Audio AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Combing two or three different techniques, remove all attempts
IOReg does not show any display connected to HD4600, why?
Try clover HDMI, replay with all requested files

This is the ioreg with the cable plugged in. I didn't see hdmi in this one either. In addition. It restarted several times when the hdmi cable was plugged in. I was finally able to get to the desktop and generate and ioreg file but then el capitan froze and rebooted itself.

Attachments

• ioreg.ioreg
    3.6 MB · Views: 79
didn't see hdmi in this one either
HDMI audio is not enabled properly, installed method is not from Post #1. Choice:
1. post to developer of method installed
2. remove installed method and run cloverHDMI.

See Problem Reporting, Post #1; attach all requested files

Last edited:
HDMI audio is not enabled properly, install method is not from Post #1. Choice:
1. post to developer of method installed
2. remove installed method and run cloverHDMI.

That's exactly the method that I used. I used version 120 and 110. Both with the same result. It adds the kext to patch entries (azul frame buffer and hdmi audio lines 1 and 2), ssdt's for both my nvidia card and intel graphics just like the config in my post. I will do everything again from scratch and report back.

That's exactly the method that I used. I used version 120 and 110. Both with the same result. It adds the kext to patch entries (azul frame buffer and hdmi audio lines 1 and 2), ssdt's for both my nvidia card and intel graphics just like the config in my post. I will do everything again from scratch and report back.

I removed all previous clover config edits and ssdt's. The result is the same unfortunately. I used audio_cloverALC-110.sh for audio. Audio id is set to 1. Rebooted. Then I used audio_cloverHDMI-120.command.zip. After that was done. I added the entries from config-hdmi_hd4600-100.plist.zip. The result is the same as my initial post. If I leave drop tables, system doesn't boot. If I leave arbitrary in the config it takes a very long time to boot.

Last edited:
Bad idea. No files attached, no idea.

The files are attached in my initial post. Nothing has changed. The entries that I added were the one's in from the hd4600 config list as per the guide.

I'll go over my issue again. I installed audio_clover _alc 110. latest version. Rebooted used audio_clover-hdmi120. The script detects the hdmi codecs and installs ssdt's for both my nvidia and hd4600 in patched acpi folder. If I don't manually add 07 azul frame buffer edit the script doesn't detect hdmi display. The script downloads ssdt's and copies them over to clover and also makes the azul frame buffer edits. I reboot and no hdmi audio.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.8 KB · Views: 121
  • ioreg.ioreg
    3.6 MB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back