Contribute
Register

Audio - HDMI Audio AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i install the ALC1150 audio drivers? from multibeast? or do i now use audio_CloverALC ?
Made it as difficult as possible. cloverHDMI does all the work, no Clover Configurator required.
Either, the result is the same.

OK but i thought i tried just cloverHDMI script on its own and it didn't because my HDMI port was 0x0
so i answered y then n.....anyway thank you so much

and please what is the best way for me to now install ALC1150 drivers? or is your answer that it is all complete now? and i do not need to do anything further with audio drivers for ALC1150? if that is true ....coool ! :) Also as a minor point is there any bad effect in running the same script twice?

Toleda

Firstly, thanks for all your support and work in getting audio to work on Hacks. You're a real star.

Right, as it stands, this script isn't working for me on a completely fresh install of El Capitan, using on board audio (ALC892), and with an Intel i3 (HD4000), on a Gigabyte Z77N wifi, (the stock Mini build of a few years ago). I'm also using a LG IPS224 monitor for testing, (but it will eventually be connected as a home theatre media server to my 5.1 amp.

So, this isn't a rush job, I have no great need to get this working ASAP, so I'd just like a little guidance in how to give you the most useful error reports.

So, I create a USB drive using Unibeast with no graphics options selected. Each time, I install on a formatted HD in the Hack, with no other drives attached. Now, when I'm running Mutibeast, I've tried three options:

1) Just installing ALC 892
2) Installing ALC 892 and your HDMI drivers
3) just installing HDMI drivers

This basic approach has never worked.

Each time, I then run the Clover HDMI script, so far with no success.

So, what I would like to know, on a clean setup, which process would be most useful to you in debugging, then I will recreate that and produce all the appropriate reports.

Once again, thanks for being, well, great! :)

Yes, but which install settings would be most useful for you? Or do you want reports from all the scenarios?

I can do it any way you want, you just have to ask. :)

Just trying to help! :)

So I'll do a fresh install on a formatted HD, Multibeast ALC892, HDMI, run your script, then run all reports.

Okay?

Too late, I've "borrowed" that HD to do a temp backup whilst I sort out a Windoze issue on my main machine. :D

I'll get something done in the next day or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back