Contribute
Register

Audio alc282 totally lost and not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Pavilion Touch Smart 14 n033tx (Clover)
CPU
Intel Haswell ULT Core i5 4200U / H8x/P8x
Graphics
Intel HD 4400 , Nvidia GeForce 7200n , 1366x786
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone
I have OS X El Capitan and it was running well. But suddenly Audio stopped working and it says no audio device on system preferences. Even I rebuild cace using boot mac os x without cache on clover but still no audio. Also now whenever I plug in the HDMI Cable it hangs laptop. I reinstalled the OS X completely but still no luck. Any help?
Here are files
Clover=View attachment 184482
IOReg=View attachment 184484
Terminal=View attachment 184483

Hi everyone
I have OS X El Capitan and it was running well. But suddenly Audio stopped working and it says no audio device on system preferences. Even I rebuild cace using boot mac os x without cache on clover but still no audio. Also now whenever I plug in the HDMI Cable it hangs laptop. I reinstalled the OS X completely but still no luck. Any help?
Here are files
Clover=View attachment 184482
IOReg=View attachment 184484
Terminal=View attachment 184483

You do not have AppleHDA_ALC282.kext installed.

See guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...l-series-j-k-q-using-clover-uefi-10-11-a.html

Also, note recent update to SSDT-HACK.dsl.

I have already installed AppleHDA_ALC282.kext but it is not getting load. I tried on S/L/Extensions and L/Extensions but didn't work. Sometimes it worked while I put it on Clover/kexts/Other so If I put it on Clover/kexts/Other again so is it ok? For getting the latest SSDT-hack.dsl I don't have the XCode because doesn't have fast internet connection. Also If I was in need to patch the DSDT for something so Should I patch the SSDT-Hack.dsl ? Or it will destroy the patches?

I have already installed AppleHDA_ALC282.kext but it is not getting load. I tried on S/L/Extensions and L/Extensions but didn't work. Sometimes it worked while I put it on Clover/kexts/Other so If I put it on Clover/kexts/Other again so is it ok?

AppleHDA injectors must be installed to the system volume.

For getting the latest SSDT-hack.dsl I don't have the XCode because doesn't have fast internet connection. Also If I was in need to patch the DSDT for something so Should I patch the SSDT-Hack.dsl ? Or it will destroy the patches?

Xcode not required. Please follow the guide exactly.

Oh sorry I got it and will download the Command line tools only tonight. One more question regarding SSDT-Hack.dsl that If somehow I was in need to patch DSDT for something to work so in this case can I patch SSDT-Hack.dsl..?

Oh sorry I got it and will download the Command line tools only tonight. One more question regarding SSDT-Hack.dsl that If somehow I was in need to patch DSDT for something to work so in this case can I patch SSDT-Hack.dsl..?

No need to patch DSDT directly. All patches needed are done via config.plist and SSDT-HACK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back