Contribute
Register

Asus Zenbook UX330UA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. I will do a guide too for my system, to help others with the same system. The patches I have used are:

This patch from VoodooI2C GitHub: https://github.com/haimann951/ACPI-Patches/blob/master/VoodooI2C/ELAN1200.txt
OS Check Fix using W10 (2015) from this link https://github.com/alexandred/VoodooI2C-Patches/blob/master/Haswell-Broadwell/Windows_10.txt
"Asus N55SL/VivoBook Battery Patch"
"Skylake LPC"
"ALS Haswell" (DSDT Patch specific for Ambient Light Sensor)
"Fn Brightness Keys" for ASUS Fn keys
"NullEthernet" patch from RehabMan to make it work with the kext

Also, for SSDT-3 I have used "Brightness fix", because otherwise the Brightness slider does not appear in the screen settings and thus the brightness keys do not work.

Hey, Could you tell me the full name patch of "ALS Haswell", I can't find the patch in the patch source of "RehabMan Laptop", Could you tell me the source of "ALS Haswell"?

Hey, Could you tell me the full name patch of "ALS Haswell", I can't find the patch in the patch source of "RehabMan Laptop", Could you tell me the source of "ALS Haswell"?
It's included in the file attached ;)

Attachments

• Asus DSDT patches.zip
    26.9 KB · Views: 113
It's included in the file attached ;)

I patch Windows10 and Elan1200,put kext to kext->10.12, while I reboot system, trackpad still not worked

But ALS Haswell is for the Ambient Light Sensor. Nothing to do with the trackpad. For the trackpad, you can start by using your DSDT without any patches, only the needed patches to compile without errors. Then, just patch W10, and Elan 1200 and put the kext where it needs to be. The kext I am using now is this one: #594

Test that and trackpad should work. Then, apply any other patch you need to apply for other features to work (like NullEthernet if you are using it, Battery Patch and others). If it does not work, please leave a message in support forum for VoodooI2C here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/wip-voodooi2c-i2c-trackpad-limited-support.204227/

But ALS Haswell is for the Ambient Light Sensor. Nothing to do with the trackpad. For the trackpad, you can start by using your DSDT without any patches, only the needed patches to compile without errors. Then, just patch W10, and Elan 1200 and put the kext where it needs to be. The kext I am using now is this one: #594

Test that and trackpad should work. Then, apply any other patch you need to apply for other features to work (like NullEthernet if you are using it, Battery Patch and others). If it does not work, please leave a message in support forum for VoodooI2C here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/wip-voodooi2c-i2c-trackpad-limited-support.204227/

Is this the ELAN1200 patch?
Code:
nto method label _DSM parent_label TPD0 remove_entry;
into device label TPD0 insert
begin
\n
Method (_DSM, 4, Serialized) // _DSM: Device-Specific Method ELAN1200 \n
{\n
If (LEqual (Arg0, HIDG))\n
{\n
Return (HIDD (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, HID2))\n
}\n
\n
If (LEqual (Arg0, TP7G))\n
{\n
Return (TP7D (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, SBFB, SBFG))\n
}\n
Return (Buffer (One)\n
{\n
0x00 \n
})\n
}\n
end;

Test that and trackpad should work. Then, apply any other patch you need to apply for other features to work (like NullEthernet if you are using it, Battery Patch and others). If it does not work, please leave a message in support forum for VoodooI2C here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/wip-voodooi2c-i2c-trackpad-limited-support.204227/[/QUOTE]

I follow your's step, trackpad still not working. Here is my dsdt. Could you get patches for me, and I try your patched dsdt?

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    169.9 KB · Views: 154
Is this the ELAN1200 patch?
Code:
nto method label _DSM parent_label TPD0 remove_entry;
into device label TPD0 insert
begin
\n
Method (_DSM, 4, Serialized) // _DSM: Device-Specific Method ELAN1200 \n
{\n
If (LEqual (Arg0, HIDG))\n
{\n
Return (HIDD (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, HID2))\n
}\n
\n
If (LEqual (Arg0, TP7G))\n
{\n
Return (TP7D (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, SBFB, SBFG))\n
}\n
Return (Buffer (One)\n
{\n
0x00 \n
})\n
}\n
end;

Use this voodooI2C.ktext ELAN1200 version attached in this post #349 explained here #572 (credits to Shinji3rd)
it works great on mine.

Use this voodooI2C.ktext ELAN1200 version attached in this post #349 explained here #572 (credits to Shinji3rd)
it works great on mine.

I get CPU2 panic
upload_2017-6-14_10-33-33.png

i had that KP when my DSDT was full of patches, try this:

1. Use only the DSDT patches by this order here #59 (credits to Shinji3rd)
2. Using this voodooI2C.ktext ELAN1200 version attached in this post #349
3. Delete the 2 AppleInteli2C files in S/L/E

for my ux330 works.

here is my Clover files if it helps you.

Attachments

• 00. SLE UX330 SIERRA - trackpad working.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 118
  • CLOVER.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 121
Last edited:
My
i had that KP when my DSDT was full of patches, try this:

1. Use only the DSDT patches by this order here #59 (credits to Shinji3rd)
2. Using this voodooI2C.ktext ELAN1200 version attached in this post #349
3. Delete the 2 AppleInteli2C files in S/L/E

for my ux330 works.

here is my Clover files if it helps you.
my Graphics has drived for Intel hd620, and the hdmi can't out put anything.Sometime the second screen was black, sometime can't be drived. I am so sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back