i7 9700K
Graphics
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey Y'all

So I grad this MB this weekend along with an MSI Geforce GTX 760, i7 4790K and a pair of 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM to install Yosemite. I have also an SDD ScanDisc Extreme II drive to where I will be installing the OS. I'm using Unibeast installation typt but what ever I do I cannot get to the Install page. The GPU is installed at the moment and only one stick of RAM. Im using the following flags at the Chimera screen: -v maxmem=4096 -no-zp GraphicsEnabler=No. I cannot get to the install at all.

I also tried the flags in this http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...be great so I can try other things. Thanks

So After trying and trying and trying to install the OS in this board I figure out the issue with this was the Processor. For some reason it will not work with the i7 4790K period. Just for those having a lot of issues go with the 4770 i7 to me is more than enough for what I do, even if you want to do video editing.

Asus website says it works...

Hey Y'all

So I grad this MB this weekend along with an MSI Geforce GTX 760, i7 4790K and a pair of 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM to install Yosemite. I have also an SDD ScanDisc Extreme II drive to where I will be installing the OS. I'm using Unibeast installation typt but what ever I do I cannot get to the Install page. The GPU is installed at the moment and only one stick of RAM. Im using the following flags at the Chimera screen: -v maxmem=4096 -no-zp GraphicsEnabler=No. I cannot get to the install at all.

I also tried the flags in this http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...t know why were u running into problems.. Hmm

Hi pepetuelo,

I had the same problem and solved it by using these flags at the Chimera screen
-x -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1 maxmem=8192 npci=0x2000

Hope it helps

I do t know man but in glad is past now. I have to focus in getting all of the stuff working in this board. Any links to accomplish that will be appreciated.

Thansk

What else do you need to set up to work ? Let me know.. I got all working but sleep mode which doesnt bother me much.. I got bluetooth working and wifi but im using wired internet i find it much faster... Im using headphones plugged at the front of the case works fine.
George

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back