Contribute
Register

Asus Z690 ProArt Creator WiFi (Thunderbolt 4) + i7-12700K + AMD RX 6800 XT

@Aresexe,

No additional changes to the EFI are needed. However, “SecureBootModel” is disabled in config.plist, which is necessary for installing macOS. This can be switched to “Default” now, but should be disabled again when the next macOS update needs to be installed.

The Asus XG-C100C should work in Sonoma, but depending on its device-id we may need to spoof it to a supported ID. Just install it and see whether it works, then we can help you as necessary.

Hey @CaseySJ, Can I use Thunderbolt SSDT (SSDT-MAPLE-RIDGE-RP05-2024 or SSDT-MAPLE-RIDGE-RP05) on ASUS Z690i (ITX)?

Thanks ;)

I believe I am using 0.8.1.
That version of OpenCore is not compatible with Sonoma. Must upgrade OpenCore. Please see this guide (also linked near top of Post 1):

Last edited:
Hey @CaseySJ, Can I use Thunderbolt SSDT (SSDT-MAPLE-RIDGE-RP05-2024 or SSDT-MAPLE-RIDGE-RP05) on ASUS Z690i (ITX)?

Thanks ;)
Although we can, my experience on Z690-I has been dismal. Please see:

Your mileage may vary so feel free to try it.

Thank you all for your help so far

Sonoma is working at this point for me.

What solution do I have to Bluetooth. it's not working at this time

Thank you

Thank you all for your help so far

Sonoma is working at this point for me.

What solution do I have to Bluetooth. it's not working at this time

Thank you
If you're using the Asus Z690 ProArt EFI that I posted yesterday, it is configured to use Intel WiFi, but not Intel Bluetooth. If you do not have a Broadcom WiFi/BT module such as Fenvi FV-T919 and are relying only on the Intel M.2 card that is preinstalled, then we can enable Intel Bluetooth by following the instructions in the Sonoma Mini Guide:

Simply scroll down to Enabling Intel Bluetooth. Then perform this step:
Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 3.43.09 PM.png

Just to clarify, my mb is not the prime but: ProArt Z690-CREATOR WIFI (updated miss typed Z790 before)
Same situation applies to this board follow the instructions for bios 3101 update on the asus support site

Back