Contribute
Register

Asus Z690 ProArt Creator WiFi (Thunderbolt 4) + i7-12700K + AMD RX 6800 XT

Hello @CaseySJ

As I posted earlier, so far I haven't been able to find where the problem might be.
I'm attaching my EFI, would you mind taking a look and seeing if there might be something wrong with the configuration?
Thank you very much for your help.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 54
Hello @CaseySJ

As I posted earlier, so far I haven't been able to find where the problem might be.
I'm attaching my EFI, would you mind taking a look and seeing if there might be something wrong with the configuration?
Thank you very much for your help.
Hello @Rag,

Have you tried a different GPU?

If you would like us to help further, please give us some exact steps to follow, like this:
  • Which web sites should we open?
  • Which videos should we play?
  • How many videos should we play at the same time?
  • Which version of macOS should we use?

Got the Audio working, thanks for showing me what port its on. As for the Wifi, I do have both the kexts above disabled and removed from the EFI kext folder. I also removed the BlueToolFixup.kext. BT is working great, WIFI still shows and exclamation over the icon in menu bar. Thanks for your help.

Is VT-d enabled in BIOS?

Please compress and post the EFI folder, but remove serial numbers from PlatformInfo -> DataHub

I deleted your post containing EFI folder because your serial numbers were present. No need to re-post at this time.

Is VT-d enabled in BIOS?

I deleted your post containing EFI folder because your serial numbers were present. No need to re-post at this time.
Yes, VT-d is enabled in BIOS.

Last edited:
*EDIT* Now Working, I had to flip on in Ventura's buried "show more" icloud system setting for location.

Does anyone have "find my" working with their build in in iCloud? My machine says offline

Last edited:
Does anyone have "find my" working with their build in in iCloud? My machine says offline
Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 1.59.56 PM.png

@moabyte

There's no sign of the WiFi module in IOReg. This probably means that on-board WiFi is disabled in BIOS -- please have a look at BIOS -> Onboard Devices.

Hello @Rag,

Have you tried a different GPU?

If you would like us to help further, please give us some exact steps to follow, like this:
  • Which web sites should we open?
  • Which videos should we play?
  • How many videos should we play at the same time?
  • Which version of macOS should we use?
Good morning @CaseySJ Thanks your support.
Follows a link where the problem occurred yesterday and today again.

I haven't tested a different GPU yet, I'm waiting for my new 6900xt to arrive.
I opened it on Amazon and the problem occurred, it also happens sometimes on Youtube.
The quantity is never the same, even if you try to repeat it, sometimes you need to do a lot and sometimes you only need two or three...
I'm using Monterey, but as I said, I tested with clean versions of Ventura and also Beta of Sonoma and the problem also occurs.
That's why I sent my EFI to see if I'm configuring it correctly.
Thanks,

Back