Contribute
Register

Asus Z690 ProArt Creator WiFi (Thunderbolt 4) + i7-12700K + AMD RX 6800 XT

Thanks for posting it.
I believe my system had the same behaviour lately, after a few changed and upgrades.

It seems MacOS 13.5 may have fixed sleep.

It seems MacOS 13.5 may have fixed sleep.
Confirmed!

With 10GbE cable connected, sleep works properly once again.

Screenshot 2023-07-26 at 3.59.43 AM.png

Hi, any idea to completely disable SIP on sonoma?

I set the value of csr-active-config to FF0F0000. Still when I try to replace rsync binary in /usr/bin/ it says read only. Sudoing also doesn't work.

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi, any idea to completely disable SIP on sonoma completely?

I set the value of csr-active-config to FF0F0000. Still when I try to replace rsync binary in /usr/bin/ it says read only. Sudoing also doesn't work.

Thank you
boot into recovery and then in terminal:

Code:
csrutil disable

then reboot

Hi, any idea to completely disable SIP on sonoma?

Thank you
It’s also possible that preexisting value of “csr-active-config” is not being deleted. Hence the new value is not getting injected.

We fix this by adding an entry in “NVRAM -> Delete” to remove preexisting csr-active-config.

Last edited:

but still,

Any idea?
The system volume is read-only and cryptographically sealed. Among other benefits, this prevents the system from being corrupted.

Hence it’s not practical nor advisable to replace system files. It is possible to install a new version of rsync in /usr/local/bin and modify your PATH environment variable accordingly.

The system volume is read-only and cryptographically sealed. Among other benefits, this prevents the system from being corrupted.

Hence it’s not practical nor advisable to replace system files. It is possible to install a new version of rsync in /usr/local/bin and modify your PATH environment variable accordingly.
Tried that, but some services still uses the old one. Especially barman with postgres_wal.

Back