Contribute
Register

Asus Z690 ProArt Creator WiFi (Thunderbolt 4) + i7-12700K + AMD RX 6800 XT

Hello Guys! with Raptor Lake coming out now does anyone have plans to test these new CPUs with existing Z690 configurations: i.e. Z690 ProArt i7-13700K?
I just built mine with the 12900K, and I really wish I would have waited for the new generation. I believe the situation may be very similar to Alder Lake in terms of configuration.

Hello Guys! with Raptor Lake coming out now does anyone have plans to test these new CPUs with existing Z690 configurations: i.e. Z690 ProArt i7-13700K?

I am planning to build with Raptor Lake i9-13900k and next generation ASUS Z790 Proart. Hoping that it will have similar configurations as Z690 and Alder Lake CPU.

I am planning to build with Raptor Lake i9-13900k and next generation ASUS Z790 Proart. Hoping that it will have similar configurations as Z690 and Alder Lake CPU.
At best the EFI configuration will be identical; at worst it may require minor adjustments.

Not every Asus z690 board will be refreshed with a z790 version. The formula is not getting a refresh. And I don’t believe the pro art is either. At least not yet.

Not every Asus z690 board will be refreshed with a z790 version. The formula is not getting a refresh. And I don’t believe the pro art is either. At least not yet.

You may scroll to the bottom and you will find that the ProArt one is marked as "Coming Soon".

You may scroll to the bottom and you will find that the ProArt one is marked as "Coming Soon".
Cool beans. Hopefully it has 1 pcie5.0 m.2 slot. I didn’t see it listed on Newegg. and asus also mentioned in a livestream that the formula won’t be refreshed for z790.

Hi, If I want to remap the USB for my Z690i, do I have to install High Sierra or below ? Do you have a EFI which able to boot High Sierra? Thanks!!

Does anyone know if it is possible to disable M.2 slots on the Asus ProArt Z690?

Since it has 4, I would like to leave two of backups and only trigger when needed.

Or we have some other option.?

Thanks.

Hi, If I want to remap the USB for my Z690i, do I have to install High Sierra or below ? Do you have a EFI which able to boot High Sierra? Thanks!!
New board: New USB map.
Is there a described build for your board (which you have not clearly identified)?
You may map in Windows with USBToolbox, or directly from macOS with USBMap and the XhciPortLimit quirk in BigSur 11.2.1 or earlier, or with SSDT-UIAC from any version of macOS.

High Sierra may be an ambitious target, but there have been reported success with Mojave on Alder Lake. Use iMacPro1,1 SMBIOS and spoof the CPU to Coffee Lake (Cpuid1Data <55060A00 00000000 00000000 00000000>).

Back