Contribute
Register

Asus Z690 ProArt Creator WiFi (Thunderbolt 4) + i7-12700K + AMD RX 6800 XT

according to webz

...it's located under the 50mm fan, inside rear heat shroud,.. and behind rear IO cover. The battery & holder is wrapped in heat shrink, glued to the side of the rear USB sockets,.. to pull battery you need to follow wires over to a two-pin plug.
Thanks, I ended up taking the board apart and finding it yesterday

Hello, My system won't go to sleep, every time I click the sleep button, the system will go to sleep for 2 seconds, all the fans stop but resume running soon. Here are the details:
1. Hardware: I bought the same hardware of this thread. CPU:12700K, Mainboard: Asus Z690 ProArt Creator, hard drive :Sn580x 2tb, Memory: Asgard DDR5 6400 32GB, Display: Studio display. Graphics: Asus 6900xt TUF
2.I use the DP IN port to connect my display. A DP cable connects my Graphics card and the DP IN 1 port on the mainboard, My display connects to the Thunderbolt port.
3.I downloaded the EFI092 Files and use occ 2.69.0.1 to save changes, after I open OCC, I set the version to 0.9.2 development. When I press CMD+S, OCC pop up a windows(the first attachment), reminding me something is wrong, But I don't know what to do to fix it, I continue to install Monterey successfully and upgrade to Ventura.Someone Can tell me how to fix the problems OpenCore Validator tells me?
4. I tried to solve the problems I met with the information in this thread, I downloaded HackinDROM and install it in my system, But when I click the HackinDROM icon, nothing happened, it seemed the application do not work.
5. I made the adjustments in STOP 9 of post 1, my problem remained unsolved. I thinks I'm one step before success but I don't know what's wrong.

Attachments

• WechatIMG11.jpg
    WechatIMG11.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 18
  • WechatIMG10.jpg
    WechatIMG10.jpg
    617.4 KB · Views: 16
Hello, My system won't go to sleep, every time I click the sleep button, the system will go to sleep for 2 seconds, all the fans stop but resume running soon. Here are the details:
1. Hardware: I bought the same hardware of this thread. CPU:12700K, Mainboard: Asus Z690 ProArt Creator, hard drive :Sn580x 2tb, Memory: Asgard DDR5 6400 32GB, Display: Studio display. Graphics: Asus 6900xt TUF
2.I use the DP IN port to connect my display. A DP cable connects my Graphics card and the DP IN 1 port on the mainboard, My display connects to the Thunderbolt port.
3.I downloaded the EFI092 Files and use occ 2.69.0.1 to save changes, after I open OCC, I set the version to 0.9.2 development. When I press CMD+S, OCC pop up a windows(the first attachment), reminding me something is wrong, But I don't know what to do to fix it, I continue to install Monterey successfully and upgrade to Ventura.Someone Can tell me how to fix the problems OpenCore Validator tells me?
4. I tried to solve the problems I met with the information in this thread, I downloaded HackinDROM and install it in my system, But when I click the HackinDROM icon, nothing happened, it seemed the application do not work.
5. I made the adjustments in STOP 9 of post 1, my problem remained unsolved. I thinks I'm one step before success but I don't know what's wrong.
0.9.3 is the latest version:
compare with the sample.plist and add in the missing info

Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 07.01.17.png

Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 07.01.05.png

thank you for your kindness! U have answered my 2 questions! I tried your recommendations but it did not work. My BIOS version is the latest, which just released a few days ago, I think it's the problem. After reading a lot posts in this thread, I disconnect the network cable of Aquantia AQC113,and the sleep and wake problem solved! But now I only have FV919 to connect to the internet, Intel(R) I225 V is not working. I can see it in the system but I don't how to turn it on.Do you know how to do this? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• WechatIMG11.jpg
    WechatIMG11.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 18
FYI- I'm running the 13.4.1(c) update and I am not experiencing sleep issues with my AQ113, unless you're referencing a different Nic from what is in the Z690 ProArt.
at this point could you be so kind to post your EFI? I will double check with mine to see if there are relevant differences.

thank you for your kindness! U have answered my 2 questions! I tried your recommendations but it did not work. My BIOS version is the latest, which just released a few days ago, I think it's the problem. After reading a lot posts in this thread, I disconnect the network cable of Aquantia AQC113,and the sleep and wake problem solved! But now I only have FV919 to connect to the internet, Intel(R) I225 V is not working. I can see it in the system but I don't how to turn it on.Do you know how to do this? Thanks in advance!
I have mine commented out by using a # like below, works in Ventura and Sonoma with no issues. Yes, sleep is broken currently using the 10G Aquantia port for all.

Screenshot 2023-07-20 at 06.45.02.png

Thanks, I'll see what I can do once a fresh new SN850x gets delivered here... Please stick around haha.
Have you ever tweaked any setting using pmset?
No I have not. I haven't taken any extra steps to get sleep working. Maybe it's lightning in a bottle, but it's definitely consistently working.

Back