Contribute
Register

Asus Z590-E WIFI Gaming No longer boots after BIOS update

Another reply from ASUS here’s a tidbit:
—————————
Your feedback has been shared with the appropriate departments regarding the USB function and clarify of communication surrounding it. We understand that you have been waiting for some time for a resolution you would be willing to accept, and that this has been inconvenient. We empathize with your frustration and dissatisfaction with the replacement received, USB specifications, and advanced replacement hold issue.
————

They are offering me an Asus Z790-E which appears to be a really great board and it appears people have Ventura running on it…… Only problem is this has been going on for 2 years now and that’s all they are offering me and there ain’t no way in hell im gonna get a new cpu and memory because of their ignorance because that board don’t work with my parts…. SMFH!!

if you have problems with usb ports after bios update, you need to create a kext with your usb port card, it helped me and now there are no problems) there is a program for Windows called usbtoolbox, it can be found on GitHub

you can use my EFI it has a kext with the problem fixed

Attachments

• EFIz590ework.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 11
Back