Contribute
Register

Asus X79 Sabertooth | Core i7-3960x (Successful)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two gtx680 working (sli bridge is plugged).
SLI dont works with osx - no driver support, but both cards works
without any problems with three screen!

The nice thing with nvidia is, they working.......with windows and osx...

I have two gtx680 working (sli bridge is plugged).
SLI dont works with osx - no driver support, but both cards works
without any problems with three screen!

The nice thing with nvidia is, they working.......with windows and osx...

Are you using lion or ML???

Are you using lion or ML???

Almost certainly 10.8. It has native support for the 680/670, you have to hack Lion with the Retina MBP drivers. So you are a LOT better off with ML if you want a 6XX card.

Will updating to 10.7.5 will broke my audio/graphics??? I don't mind if it broke my ethernet because I use Wi-fi. I would really appreciate if someone could help me with that. My sys. is x79 sabertooth, MSI gtx 580 twin frozer II 1.5GB , i7 3930k at stock speed. Will it broke my sound and qe/ci???

Well, should I update???
Yet, I have a hang while I am reruning multbeast to sort out the app store and Now the nvclocker hangs at overclocking in verbose mode. Were there sometning to do with an edited APGM??? But it was stable for a few weeks already

same problem here after updating to 10,8,2 it seems the system won't boot anymore and checking in -v it hangs after usbmsc identifier.

anyone has any idea whats going on ?

Read up the main 10.8.2 thread thoroughly and should find your answer.

You need to go into your System/Library/Extensions folder and disable a particular kext.

tried deleting the smbios and replacing the AppleACPIPlatform.kext with the one on the forums, still hanging on usbmc :( any other ideas ?

i'll be going to bed now but i really want to get it to work tomorrow..

and here we go again.. ML installer won't boot again... anyone able to copy his kext folder so i can completely change it with mine ? running 10.8.2 ofcourse..

Give me a couple of hours, I'll try to upload it...not sure it'll work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back