Contribute
Register

Asus X550CC please need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I follow this steps i instal multibeast with dsdt free and i checked This Patched AppleIntelCUPowerManagement OS X 10.9.0 and then i checked System Definitions to MacBook Pro 8.1 and then i install and then i delete all the Nvidia from sistem library and then i create the ssdt with HP ProBook Installer and with cameleon wizard i make the SMBios and i select the MacBook Air 5.2 core i5/i7 Ivy Bridge and then i make the edit in org.chameleon.boot.plist this DropSSDT=Yes, GeneratePStates=No, GenerateCStates=No and then i create the dsdt with dsdt editor an i patch the system from this archive LAPTOP-DSDT-PATCH-MASTER but only the system folder i patched and then with Multibeast I have instal this kext AppleACPIPlatform Rollback with 10.8.1 Rollback and this kext NullCPUPowerManagement but this i have delete i try but he didn`t work same freeze and i think is the CPU Fan is that is very fast and the boot is only half display

You should do a fresh install. Then apply changes one at a time (where possible). Don't try to do everything at once, because you'll have no idea where your mistake is.

ok i wil try again but i think with no succes by the way you cannot enter to my laptop or to speak to a cheat and i can tell you every steps if you have time or to send picture with every step?

This is the steps for install it`s ok? IMG_0021.jpg multibeast install. IMG_0022.jpgSSDT install. IMG_0023.jpgSMbios install. IMG_0024.jpg DSDT extract. IMG_0025.jpgDSDT patch IMG_0026.jpg and DSDT error I have 3 error but I click to fix error and this was the result.

You should use MaciASL to extract/patch DSDT, not DSDT editor. And you should do that later, after you are certain the system boots. Usually, it is not necessary to patch DSDT to boot (after all, you installed without a patched DSDT).

OK and i patched with system folder no???And the step with multibeast, HP ProBook Instaler and the cameleon is ok?

OK and i patched with system folder no???

You should not apply any patch to your DSDT until you are certain it is needed.

And the step with multibeast, HP ProBook Instaler and the cameleon is ok?

From what I can see, yes... There are a lot of steps missing, obviously.

What steps??? I made the same step but with no DSDT and he give me the same freeze with CPU fan start very fast. IMG_0027.jpg

With this flags (IGPEnabler=Y GraphicsEnabler=N IGPlatformID=01660003 -v dart=0) and i made this step with DropSSDT and GeneratePStates, GenerateCStates with the value No and is the same freezeIMG_0028.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back