Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
I put all kexts inside FakeSMC.kext/plugins maybe I have to install it direct into S/L/E instead???

Super weird to do that. Only actual FakeSMC.kext Plugins should be in FakeSMC.kext/Contents/PlugIns.

Note: It still works that way, provided none of the kexts you placed there, in turn, have PlugIns. You cannot have nested PlugIns. For more information read the developer documentation on kexts at developer.apple.com.

Super weird to do that. Only actual FakeSMC.kext Plugins should be in FakeSMC.kext/Contents/PlugIns.

Note: It still works that way, provided none of the kexts you placed there, in turn, have PlugIns. You cannot have nested PlugIns. For more information read the developer documentation on kexts at developer.apple.com.

I meant FakeSMC.kext/Contents/PlugIns.
All plugins working I just have problem with the CodecCommander.kext sometimes

I meant FakeSMC.kext/Contents/PlugIns.

I know what you meant. Still a bad idea to to place all your kexts there (plain weird). Any kexts with PlugIns will not work properly there.

I know what you meant. Still a bad idea to to place all your kexts there (plain weird). Any kexts with PlugIns will not work properly there.

By that way all kexts are in the same place easy to find but as you say I will install them to S/L/E to be sure they work properly.

It seems commander.kext is working now by changing some parameter. I don't know if it working permanently.

A little battery indicator issue, sometimes when laptop using battery, percentage just freeze not moving by disabling/enabling show percentage it shows correct but I have to do that all the time to see the correct status.
There is no specific battery patch for Asus X53SV but the closest patch is Asus N55SL/VivoBook I hope this works for me.

A little battery indicator issue, sometimes when laptop using battery, percentage just freeze not moving by disabling/enabling show percentage it shows correct but I have to do that all the time to see the correct status.
There is no specific battery patch for Asus X53SV but the closest patch is Asus N55SL/VivoBook I hope this works for me.

You need a battery patch to get any indication of battery at all. Check ioreg to see if the battery kext is updating status. I believe the case you mention is an OS X bug.

No battery patch applied for the battery yet. Just Acpibattery.kext and AppleSmartBattery.kext removed.

Attached file: IOREG

You mean ACPIBatteryManager.kext and AppleSmartBatteryManager.kext, I assume.

What is the output of 'kextstat|grep -y acpiplat' in Terminal?

FYI: No need to remove AppleSmartBatteryManager.kext.

FYI: Definitely need some more DSDT patches ...

Suggestions:
"Fix _WAK Arg0 v2"
"Fix PNOT/PPNT"
"ASUS N55SL/VivoBook"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back