Contribute
Register

Asus X299 - Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Wifi/Bluetooth .aml should i leave in the patched folder? the first one? the second one? or you will do a new one?
now you can first try with this one (only) all others files from me you have to delete (replace with new one)

PS: I still need your actual IOREG to verify if nothing changed .... and
after reboot with new .aml file let me know if something changed on PCI list ;)

Attachments

• SSDT-NEXTARPT.aml
    439 bytes · Views: 48
now you can first try with this one (only) all others files from me you have to delete (replace with new one)

PS: I still need your actual IOREG to verify if nothing changed .... and
after reboot with new .aml file let me know if something changed on PCI list ;)

Heres is the new ioreg:

And here is how appears the Wifi/bluetooth card (Slot -4)

Captura de pantalla 2019-09-16 a las 0.17.28.png

And the SSDT patches i have in my folder:

Captura de pantalla 2019-09-16 a las 0.18.00.png

Heres is the new ioreg:

And here is how appears the Wifi/bluetooth card (Slot -4)

View attachment 426051

And the SSDT patches i have in my folder:

View attachment 426052
So everything is alright, without our WIFI/BT card :D this is the last little thing,
and I feel I missed some detail, I hope I will find it tomorrow...
Now I have to go sleep a little (0:30 a.m) :)
but tomorrow I will make new .aml for this card and I hope it will work :)
Maybe some pro-Acpi master will join us and help... we will see :p

At this moment you can delete NEXTARPT.aml and use your system as always...
rest of work... we will see tomorrow, I will try to help as I can....

We will continue later to find best solution..., have a good night ;)

So everything is alright, without our WIFI/BT card :D this is the last little thing,
and I feel I missed some detail, I hope I will find it tomorrow...
Now I have to go sleep a little (0:30 a.m) :)
but tomorrow I will make new .aml for this card and I hope it will work :)
Maybe some pro-Acpi master will join us and help... we will see :p

At this moment you can delete NEXTARPT.aml and use your system as always...
rest of work... we will see tomorrow, I will try to help as I can....

We will continue later to find best solution..., have a good night ;)

Ok! Thank you so much!

Have a nice night!

Ok! Thank you so much!

Have a nice night!

quick question are you plugging the Bluetooth to your onboard header or the usb pci card? If you’re plugging it to the usb pci card swap them around, wake using Bluetooth won’t work from the usb pci card

quick question are you plugging the Bluetooth to your onboard header or the usb pci card? If you’re plugging it to the usb pci card swap them around, wake using Bluetooth won’t work from the usb pci card

I had the 2 pin plug of my wifi/bluetooth card from the USB 3.0 internal pin of my PCIe USB Extension Card, not from my motherboard.

Anyway it works too (with the FakePCII kexts, the Broadcom patch and Continuity Activation Tool)

We are trying to make it work with the SSDT patch only.

I had the 2 pin plug of my wifi/bluetooth card from the USB 3.0 internal pin of my PCIe USB Extension Card, not from my motherboard.

Anyway it works too (with the FakePCII kexts, the Broadcom patch and Continuity Activation Tool)

We are trying to make it work with the SSDT patch only.

I have a similar system to yours, it's best to use onboard USB3.0 header for BT for stability purposes and a PCIe card for USB3.0 front ports.

And also it's best to avoid using extra kexts unless necessary for your hardware.

I have a similar system to yours, it's best to use onboard USB3.0 header for BT for stability purposes and a PCIe card for USB3.0 front ports.

And also it's best to avoid using extra kexts unless necessary for your hardware.

OK! I'll swith to use the USB3.0 board for the Bluetooth and the PCIe one for the front ports. Thanks!

OK! I'll swith to use the USB3.0 board for the Bluetooth and the PCIe one for the front ports. Thanks!

This is one of the downsides with the SAGE/10G many of us tried to overcome, but not much choice unfortunately.

I can't charge iPads on the front ports with this PCIe USB card, but it will work ok with external powered hard drives and usb sticks. I don't really need charging iPads in front anyway.

The good news is USB-C works perfectly (front port) and there's plenty of ports in the back for other stuff.

This is one of the downsides with the SAGE/10G many of us tried to overcome, but not much choice unfortunately.

I can't charge iPads on the front ports with this PCIe USB card, but it will work ok with external powered hard drives and usb sticks. I don't really need charging iPads in front anyway.

The good news is USB-C works perfectly (front port) and there's plenty of ports in the back for other stuff.

Hey @iso1 (after looong time - in my case) :)
I knew it, next day ... we will find something or someone helpful ... :p
and if I remember well, you were 150x times more advanced in ACPI implementantion than me so...
maybe you will be able to help... or maybe for this moment just share 2ssdt:

Can you please share your .aml for your 1st slot 4360CS2 and 7th slot SilverStone card....?
(if it's still the same config as X time ago, where I found your PCI list and these details) :)
Of course I will try to change what we need for ci2own system, it can be very helpful for us,
especially when I have different system than he and I come back after long time on forum :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back