Contribute
Register

Asus ProArt B660-Creator - i7-12700KF - MSI RX 560 4GB - ThunderboltEX 3-TR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't encountered any of the problems listed.
I was installing macOS using the @CaseySJ port map and found one USB-drive port that allowed me to install and exit to the desktop.
Then I created my own ports map and it should be attached in my EFI. This affects both the USB ports themselves and the Bluetooth operation, since Bluetooth is also a USB device.
I do not remember, but I think I checked the operation of the Ethernet. it works properly, but it's probably worth going into the settings and setting it to full duplex 1000 megabits instead of auto.
As for the audio, I did not check the operation of the built-in card at all, since this hack was going to work with sound and the Thunderbolt 3 card.

I still have a problem with the table for this Thunderbolt map. My knowledge is not enough to solve it myself. Maybe someone will try to help me one day.

- I don't see where you remapped your usb in your EFI & config.plist ?
- "setting it to full duplex 1000 megabits", I can't find this setting, can you tell me where it is?
- For bluetooth I think it is well recognized by the system but I must have missed a configuration somewhere I think :

Screenshot 2022-05-08 at 17.06.10.png

- I understand you are using a thunderbolt expansion card, can you tell me why? what is your use?

Are you using the right connector type in your map?

- I don't see where you remapped your usb in your EFI & config.plist ?
- "setting it to full duplex 1000 megabits", I can't find this setting, can you tell me where it is?
- For bluetooth I think it is well recognized by the system but I must have missed a configuration somewhere I think :

View attachment 547363
- I understand you are using a thunderbolt expansion card, can you tell me why? what is your use?
I think I made a map, and it's called SSDT-UIAC.aml
Why is the card Bluetooth called 4350? Maybe the problem is that it is not 4360 (BCM94360)? (I don't know, maybe it is (4350) normally.)
Duplex settings are located in: system settings - network - advanced - the last tab and there will be a manual, select full duplex 1000 megabits.
Sound cards use this protocol (Thunderbolt) for better data transfer and lower latency.

I followed many tutorials on the subject of the USB patch, I managed to make the Bluetooth work !

But the problem with USB is that, if I plug a USB 2 into USB 3, it doesn't work, and vice versa, too. I have a Blackmagic Micro Panel, and it's impossible to make it work with the original cable (USB-c -> Usb3) ...

For Ethernet I cannot go to the settings because there is simply no network card detected:
Screenshot 2022-05-09 at 16.37.11.png

I followed many tutorials on the subject of the USB patch, I managed to make the Bluetooth work !

But the problem with USB is that, if I plug a USB 2 into USB 3, it doesn't work, and vice versa, too. I have a Blackmagic Micro Panel, and it's impossible to make it work with the original cable (USB-c -> Usb3) ...

For Ethernet I cannot go to the settings because there is simply no network card detected:
View attachment 547422
Have you added the correct Device properties for your Ethernet?

As for USB, have you changed connector type to 255 in your USBMap?

Have you added the correct Device properties for your Ethernet?

As for USB, have you changed connector type to 255 in your USBMap?
For Ethernet, can't you develop please ?

For USB, I have set in "Internal", I think it's like 255 ?
It works well in USB 2, but if I plug in USB 3 it does not recognized
(USB2.0 Hub groups 4 sub ports)
Screenshot 2022-05-09 at 18.50.51.png

@starghost1100 can you send me your last EFI folder, I not found "SSDT-UIAC.aml" in in the one of the post

For Ethernet, can't you develop please ?

For USB, I have set in "Internal", I think it's like 255 ?
It works well in USB 2, but if I plug in USB 3 it does not recognized
(USB2.0 Hub groups 4 sub ports)
View attachment 547424

@starghost1100 can you send me your last EFI folder, I not found "SSDT-UIAC.aml" in in the one of the post
Correct. A couple things.

SSDT-UIAC is your map paired with the kext USBInjectAll. If you're looking at in Hackintool then make sure you export (bottom right icon) and it will give you your SSDT-UIAC.

Yes I did, but I use .kext cause I don't know why .amp doesn't work, it doesn't recognize any usb if I boot with it

My settings config.plist is:

Screenshot 2022-05-09 at 19.00.09.png

Screenshot 2022-05-09 at 19.00.05.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back