Graphics
on board for now waiting to put in a nvidia gtx 660
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys having some difficulty right now booting up my hackintosh.

So far i was able to install the mac osx i am using 10.8.4 for my install.

Asus p8z77-v pro/thunderbolt with an intel 3770k chipset took out my video card so i am using onboard

Right now i can boot from the usb but only in safe mode. And if i don't boot in safe mode i will get the endless spinning circle.

Im not quite sure what is wrong but i'm pretty sure it has to do with the power management and i cant seem to fix it

This is my first hackintosh build and i am a noob so i'd probably need the most specific directions as possible if possible any help would be appreciated and I attached a picture of the diagnostics too thanks for anyone who can help 20130721_120049.jpg

asus mobos dont have the option to disable vt-d in bios so u need dart=0 boot flag. reboot u have 5sec to act press the spacebar and enter flag dart=0 note boot flags are case sensitive

thanks for the help stehor unfortunately it did not work used diagnostics again with dart=0 so my command was "-v dart=0" and it still has the same thing happening. If i do it without the -v then it'll go into the endless spinning circle because it can't boot anything else?

Is there anyone that can help me?? i am frustrated to hell at this point. I must've flashed my bios so many times with older versions and then patching them again with pmpatch and then trying again. Not sure why the power management is not working for me any help would be appreciated thanks :sick: I do feel like its motherboard related...anyone have a build same as mine? Also http://www.tonymacx86.com/dsdt/93042-req-dsdt-asus-p8z77-v-motherboard-please-2.html flarestar's comment 12 is pretty much what i did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back