Contribute
Register

Asus P8Z77-V Premium + Yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried upgrading from Yosemite to El Capitan, because the web drivers were not being made for yosemite anymore, but it failed, it just would not stop rebooting the system, (old kext made for yosemite might have been the problem)

so i've done a fresh install with UniBeast 6.1.1 of El Capitan, Used no boot flags, (-x -v) did not turn off Intel SpeedStep technology

* I did have to reboot once after starting the install, because it got stuck on the loading bar, and did not move, stayed on 0%, my system also got stuck on qcode, FA or F8, so i had to press the restart button,

after the install, I installed, the new kexts/drivers with MultiBeast - El Capitan 8.1.0, I also installed WebDriver-346.03.06f01.pkg for my Zotac Geforce GTX Titan X Arctic Storm, everything is working, but the USBs, seem to have a lot of on and off, sometimes they work, some times they don't, i ticked the 3rd party usb 3.0 box

Don't tick 7/8/9 series usb support box :banghead: or you will find no usb's working, or only 2

* safe mode does not work in El Capitan, i've tried (-x)and pressing space bar then selecting safe mode, but the system keeps showing this error

DSC_0002.jpg

* I got board of Windows 10 errors :lol:

other than safe mode + usb are a bit on and off + no wifi go, everything great
I think it worked this time, because i modded my bios, with updated code, or the installer is a bit better

http://www.win-raid.com/t455f16-Gui...ASRock-Gigabyte-AMI-UEFI-BIOS-5.html#msg25728

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back