Graphics
Geforce GTX650 Ti 1GB/128
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
I finished building my hackintosh but still cant get my motherboard to work properly.
I tried deadMETAL's and Gronko's DSDT but both of them don't work for me...both of them just freezes at the apple loading screen...i don´t know why...
if anyone could help me i would be very very VERY grateful!

Here are my specs:

Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k
GPU: Geforce 650 Ti
HD: Western Digital 500GB Green caviar
Memory: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600mHz
Power Suply: Corsair AX850 Gold
SO: Mountain Lion 10.8.2

The video is already working fine but the audio, network, usb 3.0 ports are not working at all....
I don´t need the 3.0 usb´s to work as 3.0, but if i could at least use them it would be great!
Can anyone Help me out? i already re-installed the ML like 10 to 20 times trying a bunch of different DSDT's and even tried to build my own but when i try to compile i only get errors and can't fix it...
I'm new to the hackintosh scenario so any help would be awesome!
if you need me to post any additional info, just let me know!

Thank you all in advance!

For audio and LAN kext are available in the multibeast for ML. Install ALC892 without DSDT for audio and intel network LAN kext for network.

Flash the BIOS with modded file from here for native PM support > http://biosrepo.wordpress.com/asus/z68/

More info about why it needs to be done here > http://www.tonymacx86.com/dsdt/43486-asus-1155-patched-bios-repository-96.html

Once the BIOS is flashed extract a DSDT using DSDT editor save the .dsl version compress it and attach ill edit it.

Ok...so now i have audio and network! thank you very much!
the audio from HDMI still is off....but thats ok i guess....
anyway...did everything you asked!
here is the DSDT....:D View attachment DSDT.aml.zip
i had to compress it because of the size...

Thank you so much!

Good that you got them working. Looks like you did not install correct kext using multibeast.

Did you flash the BIOS? With modded BIOS ROM file its a one time thing and you can avoid lots of post installation issues.

For HDMI audio you need a DSDT with correct edits. I will edit your DSDT but, you can run the system DSDT free if the HDMI audio is not important for you. Let me know how you want to proceed.

Good that you got them working. Looks like you did not install correct kext using multibeast.

Did you flash the BIOS? With modded BIOS ROM file its a one time thing and you can avoid lots of post installation issues.

For HDMI audio you need a DSDT with correct edits. I will edit your DSDT but, you can run the system DSDT free if the HDMI audio is not important for you. Let me know how you want to proceed.

I Flashed the bios with the link you posted. it was ok! got no error or what so ever...
What kext should i use then?

if you can enable it, would be great, since i use it to watch movies..but if cant be done, its ok...ill stick with my speakers.
Thank you again!

Suggest you do a fresh installation if possible.

I hope you have not over clocked you system. After fresh installation download multibeast 5.2 for ML.
Unzip and keep the DSDT on the desktop and run multibeast with the below settings.
HDMI audio should work.

Screen Shot 2012-12-06 at 22.03.50.png

-

Attachments

• Asus P8Z68-V Pro:Gen3 DSDT.zip
    18.9 KB · Views: 957
OK! gonna try a fresh one and let you know....thank you!

Suggest you do a fresh installation if possible.

I hope you have not over clocked you system. After fresh installation download multibeast 5.2 for ML.
Unzip and keep the DSDT on the desktop and run multibeast with the below settings.
HDMI audio should work.

View attachment 40318

-

IT WORKED!!!
it took me some time and a lot...a LOT of tries but i got it working!!! thank you so much!
i tried to run multibeast after the install but it did not work...when i was almost giving it up, i tried a last resort...
Here is what i did:

1 - I installed the ML again,
2 - When it booted, i installed the combo update to 10.8.2 and rebooted
3 - installed the Nvidia drivers and rebooted
4 - Installed the CUDA Drivers and rebooted
5 - Applied the multibeast with your DSDT and options and rebooted

when ML started again, everything was working awesomely fine!!!
thank you so much!!!
I own you big time!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Enjoy :thumbup: .

Why do you need to restart after installing GPU drivers? Just wondering.

Download the ML again from app store you can skip this step.

Enjoy :thumbup: .

Why do you need to restart after installing GPU drivers? Just wondering.

Download the ML again from app store you can skip this step.

Thanks for the tip! gonna try that when i get home :thumbup:...
I needed to restart because it asked to...
the CUDA Drivers did´t asked but it was just a precaution....
oh....and one thing....i had to do all this with the GPU off....only plug it in when the graphics drivers were installed...

Also, the on-board Bluetooth does't work :rolleyes:
but i'll get one compatible with my magic mouse and keyboard and trackpad :thumbup:
Any recommendations?

Thank you a lot for the help!!!
i'll try to make a build post to help people with the same problem as me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back