Contribute
Register

Asus P8Z68-V LX Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried flashing your BIOS rom to get native powermanagement? See http://biosrepo.wordpress.com/faq/

hello,
thank you fr your reply... Yes I have tried and am using the moded bios ROM provided on that list, I have even asked for help on the asus bios thread... I have no idea what could be causing this since the flashing process seems to be going fine, and it even display the proper rom version.. :crazy: supose it could be something I'm doing wrong or even the dsdt, the problem showed at boot happen after using multibeast to install the dsdt... :banghead:

Ok, so I think I found out something else... I've removed smbios.plist file from the Extras folder and that seems to have fixe the kp related intelcpupowermanagement.kext, I don't know if that makes any sense at all... It happens only after replacing the smbios.plist file that multibeast uses installing a DSDT user file. I replace it so I can get the HD3000 working properly, I use the macmini plist and place it also using multibeast.

Does this make any sense? can anyone help or atleast point me in the right direction as kindly done many times so far?

Thanks again :D

Hi! How did you resolve the power management issue? I am trying to boot from HD, Yosemite.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back