Contribute
Register

Asus N752VX

clover installation? what do you mean? you said you are only using the EFI i have attached.

you will need to delete the EFI folder from the EFI partition and just use the EFI I have provided
I have working clover setup on ssd inside laptop. I am asking if it (ssd) must be removed when booting usb OC setup?

I have working clover setup on ssd inside laptop. I am asking if it (ssd) must be removed when booting usb OC setup?
no, that should be fine to use a usb stick with OpenCore to test

no, that should be fine to use a usb stick with OpenCore to test
good. I thought ssd must be clean. I know only one efi can be used at the time, not both, or even worse merge them... haha
can you share your latest oc?

good. I thought ssd must be clean. I know only one efi can be used at the time, not both, or even worse merge them... haha
can you share your latest oc?
attached is my EFI folder, you will need to remove those kexts and config.plist entries and boot arguments

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    6 MB · Views: 81
I found kekst for my wifi... it must be loaded manualy every time after reboot.

I found kekst for my wifi... it must be loaded manualy every time after reboot.
i have heard that but i have also not really kept up to date on it as i don't have any intel wifi to test

OC doesnt work for me. I will stick with clover for now...

@Feartech Hello mate - it's been a while. Did you move to Big Sur yet? Not sure I should give it a go :D

Sounds promising - but if I remember correctly you're on OC. I am still on clover. Well, worth a shot. I have a full backup - worst case I go back to Catalina and familiarise myself with OC

Back