Contribute
Register

Asus BT-211, isnt even recognized by the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 960
Hi Folks,
how do I setup the Asus BT-211 Bluetoothdongle the right way? Do I have to install any kexts? my osx is running 10.6.8 and everything is running well. it does not detect anything it i plug in the dongle.
thx for so far
lui

Its running right now. I just updated the firmware by booting into my windows hdd and installing the standard asus driver from the website. It even wakes from sleep. The only issue right now is, that the my mouse sometimes seems to be stuck. But it doesnt lose the connection...

After rebooting osx doesnt recognize any bluetooth-device. :crazy:
Any suggestions?

I tried out some other usb ports, nothing worked. tony posted this dongle a week ago with the customac builds. he recently changed it... i think i might know why he changed it...

Asus BT – 211 working after drivers were installed from Windows 7 virtual machine.
Motherboard is in abit f190hd

I am not a newbie this is just my first post. Been building hackintosh's for four years.
In reference to the post above 10.7.2

Just wanted to let you guys know mine works fine using the V2 atheros script.

To avoid the hackups (frequent disconnects) with your mighty mouse, disable the two finger gesture page switch from system preferences.
That is what i noticed that causes the mouse to disconnect or hangup.

Also another problem was that you need to run the script everytime you reboot.. to automate this just simply go to system preferences and add go to users, go to your user, settings and login items. click add and point it to the install script that you did the first time to enable bluetooth. Also make sure to check it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back