Contribute
Register

Asus 1155 Patched BIOS Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.
I easily flashed the rom to my asus z77 sabertooth. Since I'm a total noob, could someone give me a little direction with what to select in Multibeast? I installed System Utilities, Audio(Device Injector + AppleHDARollback + NonDSDT Enabler 892), Chimera 1.10 and fake smc and keep getting KP's. Anyhelp would be super appreciated.

Thanks everyone!
:D

@samisnake,

Thanks very much for sharing your great work.

I am looking into buying the P8Z77-V Premium board which has Thunderbolt. I see you do support this one. Is everything working in 10.8 with proper kexts? No DSDT needed?

Which FakeSMC branch are you using Slice's Or Kozlec's?

I also had a question about Clover. Will Clover work with this particular board's Custom UEFI or is CLover even needed after the Custom Bios Update?

Thanks Again!!

@samisnake

I try to ask again if it's possible to mod the latest Asus P8H67-I (v804) Bios. I've upgraded it to the latest version but can't downgrade anymore.
Here is the link to this bios:
https://rapidshare.com/files/1434816953/P8H67-I-ASUS-0804.zip

If not can you post me a link how to do it?

Thanks in advance
Huberer

@samisnake,

Thanks very much for sharing your great work.

I am looking into buying the P8Z77-V Premium board which has Thunderbolt. I see you do support this one. Is everything working in 10.8 with proper kexts? No DSDT needed?

Which FakeSMC branch are you using Slice's Or Kozlec's?

I also had a question about Clover. Will Clover work with this particular board's Custom UEFI or is CLover even needed after the Custom Bios Update?

Thanks Again!!
Hey, I know it's not the same board but I just recently got the P8Z77-V Pro/Thunderbolt and can let you know that (before using the patched bios) that it does not seem the thunderbolt is recognized. not sure if that's just something I've done wrong or not though. everything else that I use works great though. Will probably update to this bios tomorrow at some point and can update after that. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I can answer them.

I have p8z77-v with i7 3770k and ML installed with patched power management and nullcpu. So, what I'd like to ask you guys (guess im not the only one here) is - any further steps required with kexts (delete, re-install) after bios flashing in order not to face KP? Plus, is there any risk to loose old bios settings?
Thanks!
:)

I have p8z77-v with i7 3770k and ML installed with patched power management and nullcpu. So, what I'd like to ask you guys (guess im not the only one here) is - any further steps required with kexts (delete, re-install) after bios flashing in order not to face KP? Plus, is there any risk to loose old bios settings?
Thanks!
:)

Please see my attached MultiBeast install settings for a Asus P8Z77-M Pro, I think your install should be pretty similar. Someone with more knowledge can correct me if i'm wrong. "The file name says it all, and without all the extra EasyBeast stuff."

Attachments

• Mimimum Manditory Asus P8Z77-M Pro MultiBeast Install for 10.8 Mountain Lion.jpg
    Mimimum Manditory Asus P8Z77-M Pro MultiBeast Install for 10.8 Mountain Lion.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 468
Can you name a best and compatible Motherboards for Hackintosh?
Maybe one of the ASUS or Gigabyte?
With that bios things I think maybe ASUS are the best!!!
Any advice
Thanks

My post above with the multiBeast settings is working 100% (Except for 2 of the 6 USB ports on the back IO panel.)

I tried bupdater on my ASUS P8Z77 V -LK and we still get 'this bios failed security checks'.

I tried bupdater on my ASUS P8Z77 V -LK and we still get 'this bios failed security checks'.

thats using bupdater, the dos tool?

if so, thats a shame.
have removed the -V LK and -V LX models.
all other models appear to have flashback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back