Contribute
Register

Asus 1155 Patched BIOS Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest z77 roms are up on the blog.
use the usb flashback feature to flash these roms, dont use ez flash or youll get a security verification failure.
look at your mobo manual on how to use the flashback feature.

Thanks for the tip samisnake, glad that my board are on the list.

use the usb flashback feature to flash these roms, dont use ez flash or youll get a security verification failure.
Wow sami you're slamming!

wow thanks :)
just flashed my Gene V board. both my lion and ml boots fine :)

how can i have one for my board? thanks.. :)

Flashed my P8Z77 M Pro, everything works sleep etc no DSDT multibeast to enable audio. Fantastic geek bench scores 16344 having had gigabyte boards I feel that Asus are far better also flashing the bios these days is pretty much idiot proof, insert USB pus the flashback button 3 seconds and wait for the green led to stop blinking.. Done! Cheers for this samisnake :thumbup:

Hi. Thanks so much for this, but I have one question: there's a modded bios for the Asus P8Z77-V LX but this motherboard has no flashback button. According to the manual, the only methods to update its bios are: using the windows app, ez flash 2, crashfree bios 3 (for recovery) or the DOS bios updater. Are any of these methods usable? Thank you.

Hi. Thanks so much for this, but I have one question: there's a modded bios for the Asus P8Z77-V LX but this motherboard has no flashback button. According to the manual, the only methods to update its bios are: using the windows app, ez flash 2, crashfree bios 3 (for recovery) or the DOS bios updater. Are any of these methods usable? Thank you.

most seem to have a flashback feature, so i simply put them all up.

ezflash2 definitely wont work. crashfreebios is bleh.
try using the dos bios updater. its possible itll flash just fine

Window update or EZ Flash won't work because of Asus build-in security, I haven't it tested yet but I read on another forum that a guy was successful using dos method. You'll find the process on the Asus site.

Flashed my P8Z77 M Pro, everything works sleep etc no DSDT multibeast to enable audio. Fantastic geek bench scores 16344 having had gigabyte boards I feel that Asus are far better also flashing the bios these days is pretty much idiot proof, insert USB pus the flashback button 3 seconds and wait for the green led to stop blinking.. Done! Cheers for this samisnake :thumbup:
Nice Geeky scores (Shame on you for OCing that board :lol: )... For others reading this post remember that this bios provides no performance enhancements, features, or anything else over the stock 1406 bios. Don't risk "bricking' your board if that's what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back