Contribute
Register

Asus 1155 Patched BIOS Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally I did all the steps but I'm not having sleep. :-/

Its strange... If i place the DSDT.aml file on the desktop and use multibeast to install the DSDT file it doesnt.... I mean... It does stuff, but the DSDT file doesn't end up n the Extra directory (what I think it does when the whole process goes right)

I get some c states. 16 and 31 when i test with the tool that was posted on the thread to use... But no sleep. If I put the computer to sleep it tries to power on again after a few seconds and then it goes crazy powering off, then on again, etc....

Does anybody have any clues about this? Or what can I do to solve it or at least trobleshoot it?

Thanks

I'm thinking that what's happening to me it's because the DSDT is not loading properly. I made my DSDT following the guide at the beginning of the thread.

Where should the DSDT be once is properly installed?

I have it at the "Extras" directory.

can anybody help me?

Hi,

i have problems to install Mac OS Lion on my Asus P8Z68-V with 3203 Bios.

I created a usb-stick with UniBeast and installed 10.7.2 and combo-update to 10.7.4.

What are the next steps? I would try Multibeast.

I have no DSDT and problems with my Radeon 6950 2GB.

thx

freaker said:
I'm thinking that what's happening to me it's because the DSDT is not loading properly. I made my DSDT following the guide at the beginning of the thread.

Where should the DSDT be once is properly installed?

I have it at the "Extras" directory.

can anybody help me?

Are you able to compile your custom dsdt without errors? If so you should be saving it off to your desktop as an .aml file (make sure it's the only one on your desktop).. If you haven't already, use the userdsdt option in multibeast to install the dsdt from your desktop. If you've already used mbeast and don't want to install all the bootloader stuff again- find and download dsdtse- and there is an option to install a new dsdt (it will install it to your /Extra folder).

Upon reading your post again- I have the same question- are you talking about your dsdt or ssdt?

After installing modified bios which kext I must to delete for wake and sleep?

telepati said:

I patched the bios for my board from this thread- yet I didn't get sleep until I did the dsdt mods explained here- viewtopic.php?f=14&t=57287. I didn't have to delete any kexts.

haggle said:
telepati said:

I patched the bios for my board from this thread- yet I didn't get sleep until I did the dsdt mods explained here- viewtopic.php?f=14&t=57287. I didn't have to delete any kexts.

But people saying if you use modified bios you must to delete NullCPUPowerManagement.kext is this right or not?

Just a quick question, I'm on 10.7.3 with a modified bios (1101) for my ASUS P8Z68-V Pro and everything seems to be working fine.

I'm wondering, what is the recommended path to upgrading to 10.7.4 given that we have the modified bios installed?

Should I just upgrade and then install the appropriate SSDT and should be fine?

Or do I also have to "delete the genpstates and dropssdt lines from your boot.plist, and select one of the ssdt options in the latest multibeast" like samisnake said? Before or after installing 10.7.4?

My system is 2600k overclocked to 4.5, so I'm assuming I'd use the overclocked SSDT.

Thanks, would really appreciate it if someone could clear that up :)

samisnake said:
on the pre3k rom which you have currently, you need to add the processor info to the dsdt.
fishcow describes it in this post
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=60811&p=379334#p379334

I'm assuming that's a response to me. Should I upgrade to the next bios version first? 3203 I believe, using the modified one that's in the repository? I appreciate the quick reply!

EDIT: To clarify, I'm asking if I might as well upgrade to the 3k rom (3203 for my mobo it seems) to save myself some trouble, in which case I imagine I wouldn't have to do what that guide says?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back