Contribute
Register

Asus 1155 Patched BIOS Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.
By chance anyone have a copy of the P8P67 LE BIOS as the site is still down?

Yes, Would be awesome if anyone does. I would like a copy if it is available also.
That is the largest hurdle I'm working to overcome at the moment as , according to all I've read on the posts, it appears to resolve most of my issues too.
If not available does anyone have a guide to create a custom bios?
thanks to all.

thanks to brycv, we now have a new location for the roms.
they are currently in the process of being uploaded to the new server, and i will update this post when that is done.
eta is currently a few hours.

big thanks to brycv :headbang:

all roms reuploaded to the new server and are now available to download again

Thanks but I download the p8p67 ws revolution bios - and i cannot unpack it from zip archive - maybe it is corrupted ?

just tested and did the same for me.
reuploaded it, unzips fine now

thanks very much. download and unzipped - ok. going to try it !!!

Awesome! Thanks Guys! Downloaded and patched BIOS.
Corrected my kernal panic on bootup.
Replaced the internal Intel HD2000 with a Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT and all 8Gb are recognized also!
Runs great!
Fresh 10.7.3 install.
NIC up and running no probs. going to enable on board audio now and see how that goes.
Only down falll is I now need to sell my Delta 1010 rack and two Delta 66 w/Omni IO's as there is no drivers above 10.5.8; boo M-Audio.
Had these in my WinXP until I got this up and running.
Oh well, been looking for a good excuse to go MOTU or RME anyway.
System did lock up after running non-stop yesterday for about 6 hours, is this a known issue?
Do I need to seek another post for that prob if it is?
Thanks again.

the rom for P8P67m-PRO is corrupted (CRC)

checked on WOBZIP (online) and on different machines. does anyone have a valid modded bios for this board handy? i wann do a clean install - would be cool

heres the link to the source: http://bios.zmac.net/asus/P8P67-M-PRO-A ... dified.zip

reuploaded that rom, try again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back