Contribute
Register

Asus 1155 Patched BIOS Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.
samisnake
links Repository not work...somebody help me upload Bios Patched for Maximus V Formula plizzz

samisnake
links Repository not work...somebody help me upload Bios Patched for Maximus V Formula plizzz

Repository is no longer supported - Use PMPatch to patch your own BIOS or update to a UEFI BIOS and use Clover.

Repository is no longer supported - Use PMPatch to patch your own BIOS or update to a UEFI BIOS and use Clover.

thanks ... solved...Maximus V Formula 17 3770K Yosemite 10.10

thanks ... solved...Maximus V Formula 17 3770K Yosemite 10.10

Hi there, could someone explain this procedure in a little detail? I'm using a Asus Gene V z77 motherboard, for my first OSX install, and have had a number of difficulties.

I know the repository is no longer supported, but I don't understand the bit about using Clover or PMPatch.

Thanks!

HereNow

For those that dont know, the website in OP is down.

Now you must download and manually patch your bios,

Please use UEFIPatch,

I have downloaded UEFIPatch and patched the latest BIOS (2104) for my Asus P8Z77-V, but when I attempt to flash the patched BIOS it gives me a security error. "Security Validation Failed" I believe is what I get. Should I be using the normal Flashback method of flashing the BIOS, or is there another method?

I'm brand new to Hackintosh and it's very difficult to find good guides or information. Any help greatly appreciated.

So I discovered FTK, but I am unable to flash a patched bios to my mobo. I get error 201 every time, even trying to just backup the BIOS. Any help is greatly appreciated here.

So after numerous attempts to use my USB flashback on my P8Z77-V with a Sandisk Cruzer stick, I tried a Corsair stick, and all of a sudden it works. So if you're having issues with USB Flashback, try using a different USB flash drive.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back