Contribute
Register

Asus 1155 Patched BIOS Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't mean to be a stick in the mud, but have any of you that are asking to have their bios' patched checked the first post for info?
if you did you'd notice that there's a link to the guide on both how to patch it yourself on osx or windows and to flash it to a motherboard which does not have a flashback feature

incase you missed it: http://biosrepo.wordpress.com

Quick question:

If we flash the mobo with patched bios, do we even need DSDT ?

I use P8Z77-M PRO and would love to know that.

Thanks

Quick question:

If we flash the mobo with patched bios, do we even need DSDT ?

I use P8Z77-M PRO and would love to know that.

Thanks

It can be useful for Audio/USB3/Sleep, so it really depends on the board. Will it work without DSDT? Maybe. Is a DSDT needed? Maybe.

I have an ASUS B85M-E motherboard (UEFI), I7 CPU and Mavericks 10.9.2, bootloader Chimera, everything works fine except wake.
The computer restarts although I patched AppleRTC & AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement. I even tested it with darkwake=10, but still the same issue.
Shall I patch bios as it is described here? Is it recommended for my motherboard?
Thanks!

I think the easiest way to patch your bios is by using DPCImanager tool

in Mac Open it . go to misc . click auto patch.
sit back, wait and the whole process is done automatically.

however I noticed for my mobo P8H77-i
it only works on Bios up to 1001.

on 1004, 1006 and 1101(latest) DPCImanager just cant autopatch it.
probably due to some new security ??

Hello everyone, I suco for English but I am translating, I ask you kindly some explanations:
I instllato mavericks on board P8Z77-v lx intel graphics card recognized without problems, I only installed the audio driver and lan.
Of course, following the various guides I used multibeast.
After a few months I was able to unlock the bios and then to use the pmpatch.
Now what do you advise me to do? Given that the system is stable and running both before and after pmpatch! I do not find improvements in the management of sleep etc ...
Initially I think it was patched appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext now I want to use the original?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back