Contribute
Register

ASRock Z77E-ITX | Core i7-3770K | EVGA GTX 570HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
@flicka

I bought the Gmyle bluetooth you recommended and it doesn't work. I can't access the bios and I can't choose to pick my dual setup. I don't know how to get it to work. Can you help?

What do you mean with "it doesn't work"? It is not wotking at all or only in the bios? If it is not accessing the bios try other USB port, better if it is a rear 2.0. It is always possible that the problem is your keyboard; if possible give a try with a Apple bluetooth keyboard. Take a look at this link for some settings:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/members/beelzebozo/albums/gmyle-usb-4-0-bluetooth/
and here:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/127559-hey-all-gmyle-bluetooth-users-mavericks-10-9-2-a.html

flicka,
Just to clarify & confirm...will the Gmyle BT USB dongle permit a BT keyboard to enter the BIOS upon system boot up? TIA.

flicka,
Just to clarify & confirm...will the Gmyle BT USB dongle permit a BT keyboard to enter the BIOS upon system boot up? TIA.

Searching the forum for a USB bluetooth dongle able to access the bios, I found some hints for the Gmyle and a belkin. Not being Gmyle available in europe I opted for the Belkin and I can say that this works. Not having the Gmyle I can not confirm that work with the bios.

@buckeyes1995 have you upgraded to Mavericks yet? if so, can you please update the main post on what's working, what isn't and any tricks on getting things to work? I've built a system based on your build a year or so ago, and would like to upgrade to 10.9 if possible. thanks.

@buckeyes1995 have you upgraded to Mavericks yet? if so, can you please update the main post on what's working, what isn't and any tricks on getting things to work? I've built a system based on your build a year or so ago, and would like to upgrade to 10.9 if possible. thanks.
Since we're so close to 10.9.3's release, I recommend you wait for it. It will probably be the "production system ready" Mavericks, IMO. But, don't be an early adapter since you have a production 10.8.5 system; wait for the dust to settle to see what problems show up. :thumbup:

Hi all!

I am running Mavericks and updated a few days ago using MultiBeast 6.2.1. Now I am having a little problem with Audio and hoping you guys could help me debugging the problem.

Audio stops working after sleep. Before I had a audio problem in Chrome when watching YouTube video, audio starts getting distorted after a few minutes... all the Problems startet with Mavericks.

I have currently installed ALC898 using DSDT via MultiBeast 6.2.1.

Kernel Log says:
21.04.14 15:09:02,000 kernel[0]: Sound assertion in AppleHDAController at line 1374
21.04.14 15:09:04,000 kernel[0]: Sound assertion in AppleHDAEngine at line 581

Do you have any tips for me? Could my DSDT file be buggy? Please help!

Attached my current DSDT.aml

Greetings from Germany

Attachments

• DSDT.aml.zip
    15.1 KB · Views: 105
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back