Discussion in 'Mountain Lion Desktop Support' started by PeZoR, Feb 23, 2013.
Someone could tell me if this board is still supported for the sierra and previous osx
Yes, it will work. The only problem you may run into is locked MSR in the BIOS. Use Clover boot loader and the locked MSR patch to overcome this.
Guys, I'm really desperate...
I got my hackintosh running for years (first under Mountain Lion, Maverick, Yosemite and last El Capitan). Now I bought a new SSD (500GB) and wanted to install macOS Sierra. And nothing works:
I installed Sierra via UniBeast. But the Post-Installation with MultiBeast doesn't work:
- I cannot start the EFI Boot from SSD. There are two Mac OS Entries in the Bootloader
- So I always start it from USB
- No Sound, even though I checked the Realtek ALC892 kext in Multibeast
- I cannot enable my graphics card (Gigabyte GTX 750Ti). I installed the nVidia web driver and checked the Nvidia Webdriver Bootflag in Multibeast. The graphics card is not detected in the nVidia Webdriver.
- If I enable the PCI graphic card in the BIOS it results in a kernel panic while booting.
I had the same issue with not getting into the Clover UEFI while the installation of El Capitan, i fixed it with a roundabout with a Linux distribution and some programming. I wish I could fix it with Clover or something else this time.
my mainboard: ASRock Z77 Pro4
my processor: Intel i7 3770
my graphic card: Gigabyte GTX 750 Ti, 4GB
I tried it now for a week to get it back running. All the forum searches didn't work out. So this is my first post, in hope you guys can help me
Your post is off topic in a Mountain Lion thread.
Suggest you start a new thread of your own in Sierra Desktop Support.
Separate names with a comma.