Contribute
Register

AsRock z77 extrem4 sleep/wake

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to thank anyone... Thank Mieze from this forum, she patched it!

Mrengles

wow, thanks for replying to my comment and asking jaben88 to thank mieze.

i read it as ''thank mieze for the broadcom kext, rather than me, as it was mieze who provided it''

not ''thank mieze, not miniITX''

:angel:

i read it as ''thank mieze for the broadcom kext, rather than me, as it was mieze who provided it''

not ''thank mieze, not miniITX''

:angel:

not thank samisnake :lol: happy holidays..

you confused me, noimnot

Well had to get back love this forum..

Sorry, I have no idea what your talking about. Can you please clarify?

Have your tried the new driver? works great, right? =)

Hey Guys -

I am using the Patched BIOS for ASROCK Extreme4, can you confirm that I don't need to delete

\_SB.PCI0.SBRG.SIOW (Arg0)

I was unable to find this string.

Thanks,
Dion

Hey Guys -

I am using the Patched BIOS for ASROCK Extreme4, can you confirm that I don't need to delete

\_SB.PCI0.SBRG.SIOW (Arg0)

I was unable to find this string.

Thanks,
Dion

Do you have sleep/wake issues? If so you need to delete \_SB.PCI0.SBRG.SIOW (Arg0) from the WAK Method, otherwise you can leave it alone.

Regardless if you delete or not; you will still need to use the patched UEFI (BIOS) for native power management under OS X.

Good Luck,

Mrengles

Dion, attach a untouched DSDT.

Do you have sleep/wake issues? If so you need to delete \_SB.PCI0.SBRG.SIOW (Arg0) from the WAK Method, otherwise you can leave it alone.

Regardless if you delete or not; you will still need to use the patched UEFI (BIOS) for native power management under OS X.

Good Luck,

Mrengles

I am using the modded bios, however that string is nowhere to be found, there's variations of it bit nothing containing "SBRG"- I'm using DSDT editor to search for that and nothing is found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back