Contribute
Register

Asrock x299 taichi CLX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is a good new : above 4G is good with OC and with CfgLock disable the xcpm_core_scope_msrs and xcpm_pkg_scope_msrs are no more needed ! ( Disabled set to yes on config.plist)
I will try this bios this week-end.

View attachment 449671
Looks like it's unlocked

Attachments

• ftwk cfg.jpg
    ftwk cfg.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 86
This FTW K motherboard reminds me of the Asrock X299 Steel Legend. It appears that they updated it for the 32 GB DIMM support, but didn't reroute the PCI-e. It might mean that it will be one of the few refreshed X299 boards that is working for OS X!

@CHENM1NG, let us know if you get it booting.

Yes: a snapshot of my workstation with the EVGA Ftw-k

IMG_0331.jpg

Last edited:
This FTW K motherboard reminds me of the Asrock X299 Steel Legend. It appears that they updated it for the 32 GB DIMM support, but didn't reroute the PCI-e. It might mean that it will be one of the few refreshed X299 boards that is working for OS X!

@CHENM1NG, let us know if you get it booting.
Thank you. I will!

after a lot of research for almost 6 weeks, I found out it's really complex to install HS on this MB. I returned and changed for a x299 deluxe II. in hours I had high sierra up running.

I do not have anymore the Efi folder.

Yours seem to be a different motherboard, so good luck. Keep us posted of you progress
Thank you, I succeeded.

if you want later today I can share my actual EFI folder of my x299 Deluxe II. if that helps in anyways. Let me know.
Can you please?
Need UEFI Patch on the bios?
Running on Catalina? Tks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back