Contribute
Register

AsRock X299 Creator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I switch to the i9-10900X. with the Same EFI it is not booting !!
Is there something special to do in clover about this CPU.
I've tried enable "Patch APIC" (Like for 9820X) with no success.
thanks in advance

Good question : but the extensions Noctua NA-SEC1 should help you pass the wires at the back of the case under the motherboard to the rear panel fan.
I managed to put the fan wire under the motherboard between the PCI covers and the mobo's standoff
IMG_5511.JPGIMG_5512.JPG

I switch to the i9-10900X. with the Same EFI it is not booting !!
Is there something special to do in clover about this CPU.
I've tried enable "Patch APIC" (Like for 9820X) with no success.
thanks in advance
what excatly happens when you boot ? I think you tried to reset NVRam ? Also the latest Clover 5107 ?

Last edited:
what excatly happens when you boot ? I think you tried to reset NVRam ? Also the latest Clover 5107 ?
After the line ++++++++++++++
very slowly the screen goes black then :
IMG_5513.jpg

I'll reset the nvram and update clover

Thanks

Internal bluetooth is on HS14, so I've removed that from the "ASROCK-X299-XHCI.kext" info.plist to disable it altogether.

@oli.mathieu, @Loloflatsix I've also added this to my clover boot args, "uia_exclude=HS14" but mainly as a reminder to me that it's disabled, haven't tested this with the unmodified kext. Note this still worked even with usbinjectall still enabled.

Here's your other option. Get the bugger off the ship :lol:. (Only 2 screws )
Thanks for sharing your find! I googled for that for probably an hour... (Looked at the manual too and missed the diagram up in the top left showing m2wifi module).

Last edited:
Misc bluetooth notes
  1. Internal Bluetooth is on HS14 on x299 creator
  2. I downloaded bluetooth explorer, and noticed that you "should" be able to change which controller OS X is using during runtime @Ellybz
  3. Unfortunately I couldn't get it to take, looking at debug logs it wouldn't finish restarting the service, but according to other users should work as a runtime option for changing on the fly

Attachments

• bluetooth explorer change device.png
    bluetooth explorer change device.png
    194.3 KB · Views: 57
  • bluetooth explorer config edit.png
    bluetooth explorer config edit.png
    595.2 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back