Contribute
Register

AsRock X299 Creator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's your other option. Get the bugger off the ship :lol:. (Only 2 screws )
Your a genius :clap:.
I was looking for this info.
So I can switch the card ;)
I ordered DW1820A BCM94350ZAE 8PKF4.
Thanks
have a nice day

@Loloflatsix : you can actually get both to run but its most of the time more pain in the ass then worth it.

Important are the kext files used and ASPM should be deactivated in Bios otherwise the machine will freeze after a couple of minutes.

PCIe Solution is the best solution out there but if someone still want an ngffm2 solution Dell DW 1560 is your go to.
This solution also will fit in the enclosure...1830 would be cheaper but its wider and don't fit in the enclosure.

@Loloflatsix : you can actually get both to run but its most of the time more pain in the ass then worth it.

Important are the kext files used and ASPM should be deactivated in Bios otherwise the machine will freeze after a couple of minutes.

PCIe Solution is the best solution out there but if someone still want an ngffm2 solution Dell DW 1560 is your go to.
This solution also will fit in the enclosure...

Yes, I totally agree : mine sometimes stop working for no reason and I get KP at startup :
this was to replace my dead Dell DW1560 you are citing.

I use an DW 1560 for years, without any issues, running already in the 3rd Notebook since purchase.

You can cancel it... 1820a will not work.
too late
I'll give a shot with DW 1560

Last edited:
Here's your other option. Get the bugger off the ship :lol:. (Only 2 screws )
Have you other infos to open wireless module ?
I have unscrewed only one screw but i can't find a way to open it without forcing ....
Thanks

Last edited:
Numb question :
How to connect the fan on top of the motherboard's back panel .... without crossing over the motherboard ?
where2connect.png

Going under the motherboard would be a mistake ?
any advices ?
thanks

Good question : but the extensions Noctua NA-SEC1 should help you pass the wires at the back of the case under the motherboard to the rear panel fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back