Contribute
Register

ASRock B450 Steel Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found myself in a Newbie situation here and it's been quite sometime since I'm in this role
Check that you're properly running the gibMacOS command just like in the video. The InstallESDDmg.pkg file doesn't come from Github. You get it from Apple's servers directly by running the command in terminal. If you simply imitate every step in the video it will work. It has already for tens of thousands of people.

Last edited:
Ok, I'll try it again :) No doubt that it is a PEBKAC issue... appreciate the support.

Second time around is working.... the information was different, so wondering if I ended up at an older version? Thanks so much... creating the USB drive now using the Createinstall method. Thanks so much for your help and will follow-up soon.

Ok, so I found a YouTube guide that did an incredible job of a step by step that he lived stream. Can be found at

I was successful in getting it to boot, however, it get's hung up at as it's loading the ethernet drivers. I have a Steel Legend which uses a Dragon 2.5 ethernet. It uses LucyRTL8125Ethernet, however, I cannot find that kext file. I have downloaded the LucyRTL8125Ethernet-master file but it doesn't have the ".kext" file.

I am stuck here until I can figure this out.

Any suggestions?

Thank you! :)

Try this :

Attachments

• LucyRTL8125Ethernet-V1.0.0.zip
    119.1 KB · Views: 106
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back