Contribute
Register

AppleHDA problems -- Conexant CX20751/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm newbie in hackintosh world. I was read guides you created many times. So, I successful with 10.12.3, my hackintosh not have fully working but I can using everyday for my job. Many thanks to you!

You should probably read this thread carefully...
Summary: The problem seems internal to AppleHDA... not solvable with CodeCommander.kext

Fixing would require coming up with a patch or set of patches that fixes the issue. Or it could be due to incorrect pinconfigs/layout/Platforms XML.

Thanks for your information. Please, let me know(may be in this thread), If this problem is resolve. I will following.

Sorry, my english is very bad

I am sorry, I should be carefulness.It is all files.

The anti-pop patches are correctly entered in config.plist and are active (looking at Clover bootlog).
If they don't solve your problem, then problem lies elsewhere...

The anti-pop patches are correctly entered in config.plist and are active (looking at Clover bootlog).
If they don't solve your problem, then problem lies elsewhere...
Okay. I mean that I immediately wake it up by keyboard after clicking sleep button on menu at post #21.

EDIT: But I wake it up after completing sleep, audio is normally working.

Attachments

• bootlog.log.txt
    40.4 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Okay. I mean that I immediately wake it up by keyboard after clicking sleep button on menu at post #21.

Yes, I realize that. That is "display sleep" (away mode), followed by wake...
No doubt display sleep puts the audio chip in sleep mode..

Yes, I realize that. That is "display sleep" (away mode), followed by wake...
No doubt display sleep puts the audio chip in sleep mode..
Thanks. I have upload the boot log at post#34.

Thanks. I have upload the boot log at post#34.

I don't see how the bootlog is relevant at this point.
I already extracted it from ioreg to see that the anti-pop patches were being applied...

I don't see how the bootlog is relevant at this point.
I already extracted it from ioreg to see that the anti-pop patches were being applied...
I misunderstand it.

I guess it is related with CC.kext. If I delete CC.kext,the audio is completely normal with anyway waking it up.

I guess it is related with CC.kext. If I delete CC.kext,the audio is completely normal with anyway waking it up.

Then you have your solution. Sounds like you have some CodecCommander features enabled that are not appropriate, or don't need CodecCommander at all.

Then you have your solution. Sounds like you have some CodecCommander features enabled that are not appropriate, or don't need CodecCommander at all.
But I have to use CodecCommander for mic working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back