Contribute
Register

AppleHDA problems -- Conexant CX20751/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
applehda patch problem for Conexant CX20753/4 (14f1:5111)

Hello,Mirone, my audio card is CX20751/2, speaker is working but both internal and external mic are not, can not detect the input level, could you take a look to see anything is wrong.And cx20751/2 is very similar to cx20753/4 which can use the int mic.View attachment 186777View attachment 186778

need to do a better investigation, conexant codecs mostly does not have an Audio Mixer, and ranging from revision to revision There are big differences, I'm going to be busy in the next few days, so I should look for that this weekend.

need to do a better investigation, conexant codecs mostly does not have an Audio Mixer, and ranging from revision to revision There are big differences, I'm going to be busy in the next few days, so I should look for that this weekend.
OK.Thanks very much.:thumbup:

applehda patch problem for Conexant CX20753/4 (14f1:5111)

Hi,Mirone. I found that microphone of CX20751/2 is working on Lenovo G40-80.I will post DSDT, ioreg and kexts.I hope it is useful.At the same time, it also work on Lenovo g50-70.
Linking:https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...20751-volume-slider-not-fully-working.203288/

Attachments

• AppleALC.kext.zip
    431.4 KB · Views: 464
  • config.plist
    9 KB · Views: 592
  • dsdt&ssdts.zip
    37.1 KB · Views: 352
  • よしの-MacBook Pro.ioreg
    2.3 MB · Views: 439
Moved off-topic posts to separate thread.
Hi,RehabMan. I can use all mic for cx20751/2 by some hda-verb commands.But I failed to create a ssdt.aml or CC.kext.I want to some helps.I will post the modified ssdt.aml and CC.kext .

Attachments

• SSDT-1.dsl
    1.3 KB · Views: 473
  • CodecCommander.kext.zip
    26.6 KB · Views: 203
Hi,RehabMan. I can use all mic for cx20751/2 by some hda-verb commands.But I failed to create a ssdt.aml or CC.kext.I want to some helps.I will post the modified ssdt.aml and CC.kext .

Your comment does not match the data:
// 0x19 SET_PIN_WIDGET_CONTROL 0x25
"Command", Buffer() { 0x01, 0x97, 0x07, 0x24 },

What is the actual intention?
Keep in mind the verbs are only sent at init/sleep/wake (as per your config).
When do you actually need to send them?

And... no "Problem Reporting" files attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back