Contribute
Register

Apple Releases macOS Sierra 'Golden Master' GM Candidate to Beta Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please list the kexts that you put in .../Other. TIA.

On my DH67BL desktop I put FakeSMC.kext, IntelMausiEthernet.kext, USBInjectAll.kext in EFI/Clover/kexts/other. Ran the app and booted without cache. Works fine it was actually a easy update I'm just about to install my kexts in L/E :)

Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 15.14.18.jpg

It does not work. I do not know how to compose Terminal commands, it seems I need like something like
sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra\ Public\ Beta.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra\ Public\ Beta.app --nointeraction

You're running the old Beta app terminal command. Replace MacOS Sierra.app for the public beta app line. It's been cut down to /Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app

having a problem.
I am running the latest beta version of Sierra and downloaded the GM via App Store.
I started the updated process but had to stop the process right at the beginning.
How can i start the process again? i do not have an sierra install app in programs but do have a folder
called mac os install Data.

Any ideas?

soo..for now i'm good with El Cap...i don't want artefacts on my HD530 ! ;)

I just did my second install of Sierra GM here. I can confirm on both occasions using Mutilbeast (El Capitan) drivers the 530 has issues in the GM. I have tearing and flickering in the upper leftmost corner of my display. It's back to El Capitan for me at this point.

I seem to be running into SIP issues even though I have it disabled in Clover. Anyone else having the same problem?

Working fine on my Z77X-UP5 TH based system.

Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 4.07.19 PM.png

I just did my second install of Sierra GM here. I can confirm on both occasions using Mutilbeast (El Capitan) drivers the 530 has issues in the GM. I have tearing and flickering in the upper leftmost corner of my display. It's back to El Capitan for me at this point.
Did you have at least 64mb of video memory set in BIOS? I ran Beta 6 for a while and had that issue but it went away when I set to 64mb from the default 32.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back