Contribute
Register

Apple Releases macOS Sierra 'Golden Master' GM Candidate to Beta Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try this:

Since 10.10 until 10.12 it has worked well in my system.

Search in S/L/E for IO211Family.kext. If you find it, copy and paste to the desktop. Right mouse button, show content, pluguins, AirPortBrcm4360, show content, open Info.plist with Text Edit and add this line in the apropriate place:

<string>pci14e4,43b1</string>

Save changes and install the kext with kext wizard or another app. Rebuild cache and permissions and restart the system.

Or

If you do not find the kext in your system, install this one attached already edited. If it works, keep a copy because whenever there are updates is necessary to repeat the process.

Boa Sorte ;)

Tryed this but it didn't work for me, but additionally applying Darkvoid's Patch in EFI/Clover/config.plist (use Textedit or BBedit, not Clover to Insert) brought WLAN back for me:

Code:
<dict>
    <key>Comment</key>
    <string>AirPortBrcm4360 - fcvo</string>
    <key>Disabled</key>
    <false/>
    <key>Find</key>
    <data>gflSqgAAdSk=</data>
    <key>Name</key>
    <string>AirPortBrcm4360</string>
    <key>Replace</key>
    <data>gflSqgAAZpA=</data>
</dict>

Thanks for all!

Tryed this but it didn't work for me, but additionally applying Darkvoid's Patch in EFI/Clover/config.plist (use Textedit or BBedit, not Clover to Insert) brought WLAN back for me:

Code:
<dict>
    <key>Comment</key>
    <string>AirPortBrcm4360 - fcvo</string>
    <key>Disabled</key>
    <false/>
    <key>Find</key>
    <data>gflSqgAAdSk=</data>
    <key>Name</key>
    <string>AirPortBrcm4360</string>
    <key>Replace</key>
    <data>gflSqgAAZpA=</data>
</dict>

Thanks for all!

Same here. The KEXT or KEXT Edit did nothing. But the EFI/CLOVER/plist. change you posted brought my WIFI back! Thanks for sharing.

Ok, I installed Sierra. It worked when I used USB 3.0. But after restarting the system I can't get any signal to my monitor. Even on pre-clover boot menu. It just feels as if my machine is not connected to the monitor. I really am not sure what do next. As long as I can boot back to windows 10 or anything I'll be fine but right now I just can't see anything on my machine. I will try to connect the monitor via HDMI to see if it helps.

Edit: Performed a clear CMOS. Booted to Windows 10. I'll mess around with this stuff later when a stable Sierra is out.

Specs:
i7 6700
Asus Z170-P
GTX 980 TI

Last edited:
Wow. Sierra runs great on my old ASUS B75-M Plus board with GeForce 780Ti. Everything working out of the box including all USB ports and GPU. The only problem i have on all OSX is when i restart or turn on my PC, sometimes it just goes to blackscreen even before BIOS screen. Then after i press "Reset" everything loads normally. Anyone knows where to look? Thanks.

Specs:
i7 6700
Asus Z170-P
GTX 980 TI
OK... I see your specs now (fill it out in your profile or sig). I had similar result with installer, but due to unsupported processor SSE3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back