Contribute
Register

Apple issues OS X 10.8.2 and 10.7.5 Supplemental Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am TOTALLY having the TimeMachine issue on 10.7.5... :(

My update came up with error ( not sure what ) saying it could not finish. That was from app store, but everything works and has not shown up in app store again. So I am not sure if anything installed or what.

Mountain Lion

GA-H67N-USB-B3 F9

[Edit]
Manually downloaded update and everything installed fine. Installed restarted and everything backup the same :)

Seemed to be when it was on the app store install box when the error occurred.

no problem here... GA-Z68X-UD7-B3 mobo...

Works fine here!
ML 10.8.2
GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
GTX 680 FTW+ 4Gb

Does anyone know if the updates have been slipstreamed into the 10.8 or 10.7 releases? I'm about to do a clean install of 10.8, which had the .2 release updated into the main package, and didn't know if this would be added as well, causing me to redownload the installer.

BL.

Article: Apple issues OS X 10.8.2 and 10.7.5 Supplemental Updates

Does anyone know if the updates have been slipstreamed into the 10.8 or 10.7 releases? I'm about to do a clean install of 10.8, which had the .2 release updated into the main package, and didn't know if this would be added as well, causing me to redownload the installer.

BL.
Unknown at this time.

The only way to tell is re-download 10.8.2, install and then see if the supplement is offered in Software Update.

GA P67X UD3 No probs here. Everything good after update. No fixes needed!

Updated without problems on asus p8h61 and ati radeon hd5450

no problems here on 10.8.2 with a Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H,i5-3570k and Asus GeForce GTX 560Ti 1GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back