Contribute
Register

Apple issues OS X 10.8.2 and 10.7.5 Supplemental Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a lapse in judgment and updated this the normal App Store way (I use 3 other real Mac at work and home, so lapse in judgment).

I had to boot into my emergency Snow Leopard drive, as I (obviously) wasn't able to boot after the install. I wasn't able to boot into the UniBeast USB, then load my boot drive like one does after a fresh install. (which was odd). It kept loading to a black screen after the BIOS process. I'll redo my UniBeast USB to see if it fixes it.

I'm using the P7P55D Pro with a 5770 "Batmobile"

Works fine! z68ma-d2h-b3

i tried to install both via app store and downloaded the combo update. both resulted in failed installations. i also tried installing on two different partitions (main and test partition) and neither one installed successfully. luckily my partitions are still working after the failure. not sure what the problem is so i think i'm just gonna wait till the next big update comes out or just stay with 10.8.2.

System
Dell Inspiron 580 dh57m02 H57CPU
3.06 GHz Intel Core i3-540Graphics
EVGA GeForce 610

Article: Apple issues OS X 10.8.2 and 10.7.5 Supplemental Updates

I am TOTALLY having the TimeMachine issue on 10.7.5... :(

Same here, a 20MB backup takes forever, hope this fixes it!

Will Apple ever fix the eject button bug so I can eject the DVD from my keyboard?

@ bradl & Others, As far as Lion goes, the Supplement update has Not been slipstreamed as of this writing, it's still at 11G56.Judging by this, it seems M.Lion has not been slipstreamed either...........

Time Machine and SPotlight resolved with 10.7.5 supplemental update. Loads of unrepairable permissions still remain in Disk Utility.

i update without any problem in gigabyte Z68AP-D3 good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back