Contribute
Register

Apple IR USB Header

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergiqu said:
I have a problem with my IR receiver. Anyway, I've tried connecting it internally to the motherboard, such as external USB, and I feel the same. I recognize it sometimes and not others, as if it does, after a few minutes, he removes the device. You know that you can be??? Perhaps it is that it does not support this model?

Apple IR 820-2306-A

IMG

Is it recognizing it as Apple IR Receiver or Third Party/Unidentified(etc)?

This is how I recognize it, but there are times that I did not recognize him, and when it does, after a few minutes away

2012-03-06%2520Receptor%2520IR%2520Hackintosh.jpg

Check the wiring and the connection to the motherboard.

Jerime said:
Check the wiring and the connection to the motherboard.

What do you mean exactly??? I tried connecting it internally and externally, and in either case I do the same: (

The wiring from the PCB board to the USB connector. Are there any visable wires/solder?

I have returned to desolder and solder the internal connector to the motherboard, and now it seems that endures. The only thing my Logitech Harmony 650 still responds slowly changing response time 0ms: (

Sergiqu said:
I have returned to desolder and solder the internal connector to the motherboard, and now it seems that endures. The only thing my Logitech Harmony 650 still responds slowly changing response time 0ms: (
I know nothing about Logitech products (as far as wiring or software goes), sorry. :(

Working perfectly. Let's see if I find any combination of key to start the application

Great! :thumbup: ...this will be my next project..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back