Contribute
Register

Apple Backlight Injector Brightness not saved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have now attached the Clover Folder from my USB Stick because I try to boot from them because I have to change the File OsXAptioFixDRV-64.efi to V2 for my latest BIOS Version and before the CMOS Reset it worked with the Old Version. I also can't now boot from my HDD to get into OS X.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 80
I have now attached the Clover Folder from my USB Stick because I try to boot from them because I have to change the File OsXAptioFixDRV-64.efi to V2 for my latest BIOS Version and before the CMOS Reset it worked with the Old Version. I also can't now boot from my HDD to get into OS X.

config.plist/SMBIOS/Trust should be true. You have it set false.
You should not be using FakeID (use invalid ig-platform-id only to boot without properly graphics setup).

With OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi you may need slide=0 (in config.plist/Boot/Arguments).
Your EFI/Clover/kexts/Other has the wrong set of kexts (see Clover laptop guide).

And... still... you forgot about EmuVariableUefi-64.efi. Now you have to do CMOS reset again!

Then I will do an CMOS reset again. I never had Problems with this USB Boot Stick to boot with these Kexts and Settings. With slide=0 I also couldn't boot.

Then I will do an CMOS reset again. I never had Problems with this USB Boot Stick to boot with these Kexts and Settings. With slide=0 I also couldn't boot.

Best to use OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.
You may have BIOS settings incorrect after doing CMOS reset/BIOS update...
Keep in mind that if you have patched ACPI, you will need to re-extract/re-patch.

OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi doesn't work anymore with the latest Version of my BIOS. I used it in older Versions without Problems. Maybe it is an better Idea to flash the old BIOS Version again. I will also add EmuVariableUefi-64.efi to my Boot USB Stick. Do I also need the RC Scripts on my Stick then?

OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi doesn't work anymore with the latest Version of my BIOS. I used it in older Versions without Problems. Maybe it is an better Idea to flash the old BIOS Version again. I will also add EmuVariableUefi-64.efi to my Boot USB Stick. Do I also need the RC Scripts on my Stick then?

Like I said, maybe your BIOS options are now set incorrectly.
For example, if you had previously set DVMT-prealloc to 64mb, that is likely undone and now default.

It is not possible to install RC scripts to a USB. That is a post install task only.

I have seen that other ones has the same problem with the latest BIOS to boot with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi. DVMT Patch I didn't use. When I add the EmuVariableUefi-64.efi to the USB Stick then I also should write into the native NVRAM?

When I add the EmuVariableUefi-64.efi to the USB Stick then I also should write into the native NVRAM?

I don't understand the question.
The purpose of EmuVaribleUefi-64.efi is to *avoid* writing to native NVRAM.

My question is if EmuVaribleUefi-64.efi is present then it should never write into the native NVRAM also when the RC Scripts are missing? I will flash my BIOS back to an Old Version where the OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi has worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back