Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

Whenever I try to log in to app store in order to download some apps. I get this message: Your device or computer couldn't be verified. Please contact support.

Everything in Yosemite runs smoothly but the App Store.

Please help me out.

Thank you

using chimera/chameleon? If so it may not work until nvram is fixed. You also need to follow the usual steps of ensuring ehternetenable=yes and ethernet interface is en0 as well as ensuring your serial is actually a good one (doesn't have to be real, just can't be shared, or changed a lot).

Thank you for your help but I don't understand a word. I don't know how to do those steps.

I think you need to check Network Utility -> Info. You should have Ethernet (en0) in the drop down. Also is this:

<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>

in your Boot.plist?

This has been brought up in other threads and I recall those being the things that were needed to fix this issue.

Hope this helps get you on the right path.

I'm using WiFi, do I have to connect via Ethernet?

Thank you

I'm lost here, I don't understand what to do in order to make app store works.

I don't use wi-fi for my connection but I know that this has been discussed somewhere in previous threads. If you go to spotlight and type in network utility what is listed next to (en0) on the info tab?

Edit: This seems to have worked for some people.

1) Either remove /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist, or in System Preferences->Network, remove all adaptors,
2) reboot and let the system add all adaptors back. Other posts mentioned the builtin ethernet has to be en0. So I removed/disabled Wireless card at first.

If that doesn't work definitely do a search as I know this issue has been discussed. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back