Contribute
Register

Anyone tried RX 5700 (XT) with latest public beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you share your Efi folder please?
I had the issue as well (crashed if I did nothing for a few minutes; if I did something, it was running fine) and didn't find a solution. I disabled:
1. sleep
2. screensaver
3. auto lock screen
If you have similar issue, let me know if you get it resolved. Thanks.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21.3 MB · Views: 77
I don't have these issues :) sleep, screensaver and auto lock screen working. I'm sharing my refi too :)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    29.3 MB · Views: 123
Does the latest version of Catalina fixed this? I am planning on getting this same card next week and I may upgrate to Catalina just for the card so I am wondering about it.

Any updates on whether the XFX 5700 XT THICC II or RAW II will work? I see @Davirus has an AMD Rex 5700 XT in his profile - which is this?

Interestingly my XFX RX 5700 XT THICC II shows up as RX5700 in the latest beta. Everything regarding graphics is laggy and slow, but I guess it's better than a black screen xD
@noname1991 did you ever get this card to work? I’m considering buying one - thanks!

Any updates on whether the XFX 5700 XT THICC II or RAW II will work? I see @Davirus has an AMD Rex 5700 XT in his profile - which is this?

Hi, AMD Rx 5700 XT and Rx 590 both not support

Just ordered a 5700 XT Thicc III for my 10.15.4 build. I’ll let you know how I get on.

Hello,

About the XFX 5700 XT III Thicc Ultra, it was almost plug and play?
We dont' have many feedback on this model for an Hackintosh build.

Thanks

Hi guys! I'm trying to install Hackintosh on my build but I cannot manage to pass the black screen on the installer drive. I attach the whole EFI folder. Can you please help me?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back