Contribute
Register

Anyone tried RX 5700 (XT) with latest public beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! I'm trying to install Hackintosh on my build but I cannot manage to pass the black screen on the installer drive. I attach the whole EFI folder. Can you please help me?
Rename it EFI, missing agdpmod=pikera boot arg, and removed IGBkext as it may conflict with IntelMausi.

Attachments

• EFI-4.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 57
Rename it EFI, missing agdpmod=pikera boot arg, and removed IGBkext as it may conflict with IntelMausi.
Got it working on my installation drive. When I installed multicast didn't work thoughtcrimes. I added the agdpmod=pikera but didn't find IGBkext to remove.

PS: I attach the multibeast EFI

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Got it working on my installation drive. When I installed multicast didn't work thoughtcrimes. I added the agdpmod=pikera but didn't find IGBkext to remove.

PS: I attach the multibeast EFI
I removed IGBkext from the original EFI posted.

This second EFI was created from scratch via multibeast. I cannot boot from it.

In other hand... Do you know if I could connect two 5700 XT on my same rig?

Hi @Gigamaxx Is there any guide that explains how to remove this IGBkext? I cannot boot from the multibeast installation. I need some kexts such as ethernet

Hi @Gigamaxx Is there any guide that explains how to remove this IGBkext? I cannot boot from the multibeast installation. I need some kexts such as ethernet
I removed it from the Clover EFI in the Kexts-Other folder. You can mount the EFI and drag the copy of the EFI that I edited for you to it. It will replace the Multibeast one you created.

I removed it from the Clover EFI in the Kexts-Other folder. You can mount the EFI and drag the copy of the EFI that I edited for you to it. It will replace the Multibeast one you created.
I just dragged it. I need to install the AtherosE2200Ethernet.ketx in order to get my ethernet working. How can I do this in the EFI folder you gave me? I got the kext from multicast, do I just have to drop it in the kext-other folder?

I just dragged it. I need to install the AtherosE2200Ethernet.ketx in order to get my ethernet working. How can I do this in the EFI folder you gave me? I got the kext from multicast, do I just have to drop it in the kext-other folder?
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back